What do you find the sexiest?

Options

Replies

• iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    A nice neck and a strong set of shoulders/arms!

Nothing extreme though... nothing super-built/blown up/bulky look, scrawny/feminine or chubby hidden neck.

Just something in between... Nice strong shoulders, toned arms & good posture :)
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Forearms and hands....
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I like a good smile and gorgeous eyes and a great sense of humour, sometimes you find it people you wouldn't first look!
    ^ this!

p.s Abs and strong arms are still great though:love:
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Personally, I find men's butts :) a good pair of jeans can be awfully sexy :)
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Confident, cocky, knows what he wants romantic and somewhat bad boy. A strong square jaw is a physical trait I love
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Pecs and *kitten*.

Kind of like a dude, huh?
  • JWB42
    JWB42 Posts: 112
    Options
    Sense of humor!
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I like a guy who looks a bit "rough". Long hair (clean and kept nice), a bit of facial hair, taller than me which isn't hard to find since I'm only 5'2", tattoos are okay.
  • FairyMomma408
    Options
    FOREARMS!!! That tendon or muscle that moves when a man moves his forearm, ugh! And it has to be a hairy forearm! And I don't know why....but I like big noses. Not abnormally big, I want proportion. Like Nathan Fillion :love: He's the closest to my dream man besides my fiance.

And wide shoulders,

Ooooh, and I LOVE collar bones that stick out a bit.

And unless theres a great rugged jaw line, facial hair, in fact I think Nathan Fillion is the only non-facial hair man I find attractive.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    breasts and thighs...shoutout col. sanders
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Hands.

And I know it's not a physical trait, per se, but a nice smelling dude. One who knows how to wear cologne properly. Yum.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    A man's hands, and a well toned backside, awww yeah!
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I personally like a guy with a small six pack, nothing huge or OTT, but I like a small six pack to show that a guy looks after himself. I tend to be more of a face and hair person, but since we're talking about neck down I will leave that at that :) Oooh, but they have to have nice clothes on as well :D
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    In a guy its good strong shoulders and mischievous eyes....in a girl a pretty face and a few attractive curves..
    I like that Keelz likes both . . . LOL!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I love tall men and a nice smile gets me every time!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    shoulders, broad... and arms. Nice thighs are an added bonus.
  • muchmoretolove
    muchmoretolove Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    a sincere smile. you know when they smile and it's as if their eyes are smiling too. i'll overlook all things physical if i can find that.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Neck, hands, arms, legs, butt :)
  • XxXWhitneyShereeXxX
    Options
    I <3 plump lips, brown eyes, big arms and a nice butt luckily my hubby has all three
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    I <3 plump lips, brown eyes, big arms and a nice butt luckily my hubby has all three
    So under your requirements I am hell sexy, nice! Now I feel better about my brown eyes LOL