What do you find the sexiest?

Options
RodSuarez
RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
We all have something that we find really sexy (in other people or us).

Guys for example we love boobs and booty - some like booty better, some like boobs better.

Girls, be honest you also love booty and abs and arms and such.

So what do you find the sexiest in a Guy/Girl/Man/Woman/Human-Being?

EDIT: Yes we all love faces and charisma but let's talk about those things from the neck down

Replies

• 2LoveEnnisMccall6
    Options
    x
  • 2LoveEnnisMccall6
    Options
    I like mens hands :)
    Abs.
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I like a good smile and gorgeous eyes and a great sense of humour, sometimes you find it people you wouldn't first look!

p.s Abs and strong arms are still great though:love:
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I think a nice butt looks hot on guys. I also love good biceps and toned legs :-P
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I always place faces first Specially Blue eyes, I fall in love when I see Beautiful Blue Eyes... a beautiful smile [perfect teeth = love] are rules, but in the body department I really love booty and legs and shoulders
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I always place faces first Specially Blue eyes, I fall in love when I see Beautiful Blue Eyes... a beautiful smile [perfect teeth = love] are rules, but in the body department I really love booty and legs and shoulders

I'm a sucker for a cute face and green eyes do it for me like blue does for you. Short and petite frame is super sexy in my books.
  • RodSuarez
    Options

I'm a sucker for a cute face and green eyes do it for me like blue does for you. Short and petite frame is super sexy in my books.
    In the other hand I like them tall - grew up surrounded by models so I like my women tall [but It doesn't mean I would say no to a pretty petite]
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    For me, it's the brain. If someone makes me laugh, or makes me think, then their body doesn't get a look in.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    me, I like the bubble butt that has the smooth round shape , that when you grab it you need two hands ;)

and also yes a if the boobs are out there to be noticed , I notice ;)
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm tall so I prefer taller people .... I also look at people's face first and overall attractiveness. Men with nice arms ... and abs don't hurt either. White nice teeth are a must too!
    It's weird, I find blonde women attractive even though I'm a brunette, maybe opposite attracts!
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    For me, it's the brain. If someone makes me laugh, or makes me think, then their body doesn't get a look in.
    if the guy has brains and charm is a gentleman and all of that which body part you find to be the sexiest?
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    triceps and forearms!
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm tall so I prefer taller people .... I also look at people's face first and overall attractiveness. Men with nice arms ... and abs don't hurt either. White nice teeth are a must too!
    It's weird, I find blonde women attractive even though I'm a brunette, maybe opposite attracts!

I approve of this post :-p at 6ft 6ins tall :-)
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    I love tattoos... but they have to be in the right place.. and i love big arms that I feel like engulf me. I looked at my husband last night before he went to work.. and i love that smile.
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options

I approve of this post :-p at 6ft 6ins tall :-)

I dissaprove at only 5ft tall :cry: :laugh:
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for a man with great arms and shoulders. It's definitely a plus if they have blue or green eyes not saying I'll pass up a guy with brown eyes. ;)
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I love tattoos... but they have to be in the right place.. and i love big arms that I feel like engulf me. I looked at my husband last night before he went to work.. and i love that smile.
    Tattoos for me are a turn off - I could let some little ones pass under the right circumstances but in general I dislike them.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    But when it comes to Guys , we always look at a womans face before we do her BUTT or BOOBs. FACT!
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Kind of stereotypical but tall, dark and handsome all the way!!
    I like a man's man. Of course the muscles and definition are nice to look at/grab onto.... but not necessary.

Personality-wise, which really trumps looks for me, I find sexiest and am most attracted to:

a man that can make me laugh.
    have a good time doing anything (bonus points for spontaneity).
    and teach me something new.

I also look for these personality traits in my girlfriends. Makes life much more fun and interesting.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    But when it comes to Guys , we always look at a womans face before we do her BUTT or BOOBs. FACT!

this is true, add personality, smile, style, voice and mannerisms.

also not being a psycho helps. you know who you are. B!tch.