What do you find the sexiest?

Options

Replies

• RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    But when it comes to Guys , we always look at a womans face before we do her BUTT or BOOBs. FACT!
    true if we were to see boobs first it would mean we are perverts (or too short)
  • 2012Sonya
    2012Sonya Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    A man who doesn't take himself too seriously. We all have a serious side but a good laugh is always attractive to me!

Physically I like a fit man with strong arms and a nice smile :)
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    For me, it's the smarts. Hot idiot = no go.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Boobs and Butts are for fantasists.

What I find attractive in real life for a brief encounter is pretty face and absence of foul language.

To be stuck with in a lift, I'd go for a mind (and not afraid to use it) - oh! and the foul language thing - but I wouldn't say no to the pretty face

I have been married to an intelligent woman (the same woman) for 36 years so I may be a little blinkered here.
  • lveh8lve
    lveh8lve Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    For me it's all about a comfy nook. If I can't rest comfortably, then it's a no go.

And I'd like to be tall, although I've actually never dated anyone taller then me EVER (same height mostly) !! I'm 5'11"!!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I prefer tall women (around 6ft -5"10 ish) that are physically fit.
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    I love tattoos... but they have to be in the right place.. and i love big arms that I feel like engulf me. I looked at my husband last night before he went to work.. and i love that smile.
    Tattoos for me are a turn off - I could let some little ones pass under the right circumstances but in general I dislike them.

Glad you aren't married to me then! :devil:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I like girls with webbed feet and moustaches. Also if their breath smells like chicken stock and onion.
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    groin darts.

Also, good on you, Cr01502, someone's gotta.
  • Rogue_Minx
    Rogue_Minx Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Arms, chest, and back. Abs are nice but soft ones. I don't like guys that are TOO cut. Nothing to cuddle with there.
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    a nice butt (ofc) :blushing:
    legs :love: (hate skinny legs)
    wide shoulders :bigsmile:
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Arms!

But seriously, the sexiest thing in the whole wide world is eyes. Specifically dilated pupils http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/life/human-biology/love-make-pupils-dilate1.htm

I guess I'm one of the girls after "unbridled sexual attraction"

ETA: Lats too. Almost forgot about that.
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm usually drawn to a woman who has dark hair, thats my preference. But once I get talking to them, it's the personality that makes them sexy to me.

Confidence without arrogance
    Bit flirty
    Funny
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Something incredibly sexy about a tall man with a broad chest/shoulders. Very masculine!
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    Triceps and back on men....tattoos on the shoulders too ;)
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    It's all in confidence and being genuine. After that, I would say smile and abs
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Girls, be honest you also love booty and abs and arms and such.

Nope. I like my boyfriend's hands. And his soft tummy. If he had muscles I'd barf all over him instead of kiss him.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    I love mens arms. Thick strong arms does it for me and hands big hands. Something powerful about a man with big hands
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    I like my women with a nice soft turtle shell that i can hide my head in. :tongue:
  • LKaye3626
    LKaye3626 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love the v cut on guys!!!!!!! When it's not covered with fat, it is the perfect frame for what falls below. Lol ????