Replies

• erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    def dinner
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Well, I eat the most between midnight and 4 am. I work nights from 6:30 pm to 7 am. I wake up around four and eat "breakfast" before I go to work. I snack until 2 or so when I eat "lunch." My "dinner" is around 8 am. I snack again before bed which is around 10 or 11 am.
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    dinner and that time of night u relax in front of the telly lol! infact somedays i dont eat until about 4pm
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I guess at work? I work graveyard. 11pm-7am. After I get off work I get busy with errands, gym, shopping groceries that I some times have little time to eat again especially since I want to get things done before going to bed around 2-3pm. Sleep is my #1 priority. I found when I lacked sleep, I'd be tired at work the whole night, plus I'd go over my calories since I'd be constantly grazing on food to help keep me awake.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    When I'm bored.
  • velmaisvelma
    velmaisvelma Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am NOT a morning person, so a big breakfast is typically out (for me.) I find myself eating the most calories (when I am at home, at night, 6-8 pm) when I am out, then around lunch time (12-2 pm) It really all depends on if I am cooking, or if someone else is doing the honors!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Days off, I tend to eat fairly balanced throughout the day. Work days, I tend to have an insane number of calories left for dinner - sometimes upwards of 1500 because I tend not to take a lunch break (if I'm hungry I will, but usually don't get hungry at work)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Usually lunch. Mmmmm lunch.
  • Daizy426
    Daizy426 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I typically eat more during the day. I work days and it really sucks to feel tired so I kind of graze all day. It keeps my energy up and keeps me from feeling starved so I don't eat everything in sight when I get home.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    dinner is my biggest meal...and dealing with after dinner snacks. always difficult for me
  • loner_nell
    loner_nell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I eat the most at dinner time, always.
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    After dinner, especially after I get the kids to bed. The urge to snack is unreal!!! 9pm is the worst!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I eat about half or more of my calories between dinner and an evening snack, so about 25% for breakfast/morning snack and 25% for lunch/afternoon snack.

Works for me.
  • skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Dinner (tea) time - I also want to snack the most at that time.
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    Interesting how almost everyone is saying dinner. I find myself much hungrier at the beginning of the day than at the end of the day. I usually have a big breakfast, big lunch and small dinner.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I am not much of a breakfast eater. My biggest meal is lunch and thats only if I am at work. I dont know why that happens LOL
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    Dinner =\
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Lunch or Supper... I'm usually eating small things for breakfast... A bowl of cereal with milk is about 200 calories... two eggs and cheese is about the same. Funny thing is I tend to eat breakfast foods all day... Like Special K cereal for breakfast, scrambled eggs for lunch, and French toast for supper! I really like breakfast foods but usually breakfast is my smallest meal of the day!
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I feel the hungriest at lunch and if I was just left to eat whatever I would eat the most then. That said my calories are usually mostly split evenly throughout the day. Most my meals are around 400-500 calories.
  • anewlife4me8610
    anewlife4me8610 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I always manage myself well during the work days, When I am off work in the evenings after 2 pm, I tend to do my picking and or mindless eating....Its a bummer...but shows that if I was more active, food would not be my go to....