diet pop?

Options

Replies

• IHAVEPMS247
    IHAVEPMS247 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    There is pop with no sodium, diet rite is one of them.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Yes, everyone has candida in their bodies. It feeds on sugar, fake sugar, carbs and many other foods. When men get that "beer belly" and women get "bloat" it is from an overgrowth of candida. It's called, "beer belly" bc beer has yeast which also causes over growth. We all have it. Google and read, I don't want to be an educator here.

Overgrowth of candida is not always what causes bloat.

Everyone has candida.... not everyone will have an issue with it when consuming the items that make it grow.

Diet pop will not make a healthy person fat.
  • StaceySuperfly
    StaceySuperfly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I drink a couple cans of Diet Coke a day and lots and lots of water! And yes, I am losing weight :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    due to supply and demand I'm going to recommend everyone stop drinking it. It WILL make you fat

How will diet pop make you fat?

Trust me, it's science

Sure...

Nothing wrong with drinking diet pop.

Look I'm no food additive engineer... But I believe the chemicals just get stuck in your body and they make you fat

Yup.. that's exactly how it works.

Doesn't matter how many calories you eat, how much exercise you do but instead it's the chemicals...

Functioning organs take care of any issues.

For someone who is as adept as you are at using sarcasm, I would have expected you to be able to recognize it too.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    due to supply and demand I'm going to recommend everyone stop drinking it. It WILL make you fat

Trust me, it's science

Sure...

Look I'm no food additive engineer... But I believe the chemicals just get stuck in your body and they make you fat

Take his word for it, he's a doctor. Dr. Bro and he makes perfect sense.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I read that diet soda will feed the candida in your body just like regular sugar does (it's the saccharine in it that makes us bloated and our bodies take to nutrisweet/saccharine (fake sugar) the same as it does sugar). That beer belly look is overgrowth of out of control candida and is why a lot of people appear overweight. So if you're going to drink diet soda, drink the kind that has a natural sweetener in it like stevia vs saccharine. You can find it at health food stores. Many people have an overgrowth of candida in their bodies which prevents weight loss and keeps us fat. That said, I am trying to avoid any artificial sweetners such as the kind in diet soda to keep the candida under control.

So the answer to the question of "how can diet soda make you fat" is dealing with the fake sugar in it feeding the candida in our bodies. Google Candida cleanse, (foods to avoid) and it will explain it.

So you're saying I can just make 7up cake in my body?
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

Trust me, it's science

Sure...

Yup.. that's exactly how it works.

Doesn't matter how many calories you eat, how much exercise you do but instead it's the chemicals...

Functioning organs take care of any issues.

For someone who is as adept as you are at using sarcasm, I would have expected you to be able to recognize it too.

Jof!!! you just had to kill the fun did you.
  • now_or_never13
    Options
    I cut more than just artificial sweetners, but the question at hand is, "will diet pop harm efforts to lose weight" and thus I answered THAT ONE question. I KNOW it is MORE than that, but the author only asked about one thing. I am responding to that.

Correct however there are hundreds of members on this site and others that have shown drinking diet pop will not cause weight loss to slow. There are TONS of members here that drink diet drinks daily and have no issues losing weight.

In the past diet pop had helped me lose 55lbs.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Does anyone drink diet pop. I really dislike tea/ coffee.. but everytime i go without drinking a pop for a day i get massive headaches?
    can you still loose the weight with drinking diet pop?

To answer the question, yes, you can still lose weight. But do you really want to be addicted to something? personally, I dislike the feeling of "needing" something.

To everyone else, be nice to ParisKennedy, she is a blue, blue person and obviously has big shoes to fill.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    ← Drinks a Diet Dr. Pepper a day, and sometimes two.

↓ SEE TICKER FOR RESULTS ↓
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

So, basically, if I follow that list and avoid the foods listed I can have what? Water?
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Probably doesn't affect your loss of weight, I don't drink it because it tastes like crap.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    what in the world is candida? so confused.....
  • now_or_never13
    Options

I'm not really sure why you feel the need to be so rude.... I did look at various information on. Nothing as of yet that are properly reviewed as most seem more of an opinion piece than science.

Sure, artificial sweeteners among other things can cause candida growth however that's not fact for everyone.

Following that list of foods to avoid doesn't leave you with much... looks like it leaves you with chicken and a handful of vegetables. Not a healthy way of life. This website also claims it is not medical advice, they state that the information is not complete, etc.

Candida isn't a problem in everyone... my mother is in her 50s and has no issues with it even while consuming everything on that list.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    What is a "blue person"? I am really a white person but never been called blue. Actually I was just trying to help as someone asked a question and I thought I had some useful advice, but it seems everyone wants to make fun, be cruel, that certainly wasn't my intentions when I took the time to answer the questions. This will be my last post. I really was here to help and be helped, but not for this.

nWGMc.gif
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Options
    What is a "blue person"? I am really a white person but never been called blue. Actually I was just trying to help as someone asked a question and I thought I had some useful advice, but it seems everyone wants to make fun, be cruel, that certainly wasn't my intentions when I took the time to answer the questions. This will be my last post. I really was here to help and be helped, but not for this.

blue person means you haven't uploaded a picture yet....your profile pic is a blue person.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Yes, everyone has candida in their bodies. It feeds on sugar, fake sugar, carbs and many other foods. When men get that "beer belly" and women get "bloat" it is from an overgrowth of candida. It's called, "beer belly" bc beer has yeast which also causes over growth. We all have it. Google and read, I don't want to be an educator here.
    Lol, I'd hate for you to be my educator. There isn't any peer reviewed clinical study supporting the nonsense you say here. Quit googling and actually pick up a medical journal and not "alternative medicine" documentation.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Options
    what in the world is candida? so confused.....

a type of yeast...specifically the type of yeast within humans that grows and often results in a yeast infection.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Good googling! Your link provides absolutely no support - it is a diet being plugged with absolutely no support as to why (they also tell you to avoid fruit and a bunch of other things) .

BTW - the way it works is, person A makes a claim, person B asks for support of said claim, person A is supposed to provide support to that claim, not person B.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

This one really confused me. Not for what? You're upset because people don't agree with you? There are several people on here who have lost 100's of pounds, and drink diet drinks all the time. You say you're here to help people and get help, but the advice you give has no substantial backing with peer reviews and has arguable results. It's just an opinion, just like 90% of all diet help out there.

This is just a part of the disclaimer on the very site you suggested:
    ite is presented solely for general informational purposes so that you may learn more about the subject. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE IS INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE, NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSIDERED, MEDICAL ADVICE OR TO SERVE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. WE MAKE NO ASSURANCES OF THE INFORMATION BEING FIT OR SUITED TO YOUR MEDICAL NEEDS, AND DISCLAIM ANY IMPLICATIONS OF ANY CONTENT OR ADVERTISEMENT ON OUR WEBSTE BEING FIT AS PER THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE IS INTENDED TO GIVE RISE TO, NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSIDERED AS GIVING RISE TO, A DOCTOR PATIENT RELATIONSHIP.
    The information provided on this Website should not be considered complete, nor should it be relied on to suggest a course of treatment for a particular individual, nor is it intended to refer you to a particular medical professional or health care provider. It should not be used in place of a visit to, consultation with or the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider.

Maybe if you had a diet coke and donut, you'd feel better and not be so angry. :frown: