Guys, what weight do you like?

Options

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    i think that women should stop replying to this question as it is clearly for guysssss. Men should actually answer the question with something REAL. Reality is way more harsh than the b/s replies that you are getting :)
    actually I think you are incorrect.

There is no "one size fit's all"
    What a majority of men want from a woman is not whatever "harsh reality" I am just guessing.

It's the ideal you have put on yourself.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I was gonna go with the weight that has a pulse..did someone already say that? :drinker: :drinker:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    In to find out the one answer that says what every single guy likes.
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My man said he likes curves, he doesn't want me to be skinny. He likes something to grab hold of :bigsmile:
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    24/7 horny , i got have you now trumps what you weigh any day. just sayin
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    Seriously? OK ladies so what weight do you like? I'm 237lbs and get NO looks. Ever. Men are mostly flexible about size but from my experience women want fit guys or nothing. Size 8 is fine. My guess is you're looking for Brad Pitt and are just unhappy you're not finding him.
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I like "healthy".
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    42 (sadly only the nerds will guy this)

42 is always the answer.

Wait... only nerds know this? Aww man... *kicks rock*
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I like them black girls, I like them white girls
    I like them Asian girls, I like them mix-raced girls
    I like them Spanish girls, I like them Italian girls
    I like the French girls and I like Scandinavian girls
    I like them tall girls, I like them short girls
    I like them brown haired girls, I like them blonde haired girls
    I like them big girls, I like them skinny girls
    I like them carrying a little-bitty weight girls

I like all teh girlz!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1t6nLNVOCjzqST03CGJrNCTo_F112nrOkBaslKbm7KO53nSvEcjByAExH3g
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    I never said there was an 'ideal'. There definitely is not. I am just saying that men (and women too!) are more selective than what can be drawn from the posts.

i think that women should stop replying to this question as it is clearly for guysssss. Men should actually answer the question with something REAL. Reality is way more harsh than the b/s replies that you are getting :)

What a majority of men want from a woman is not whatever "harsh reality" I am just guessing.

• Irish_Chica
    Options
    1. Men like women of all shapes and sizes.
    2. What your sister said is downright insulting and not ok. She needs to know that.
    This!! Set a goal that you will be happy with! Not what you think men or anyone else wants you to look like. By trying to look the way you think men want you to look it will just make you frustrated. Because as your body changes you will become more attactive to some men but at the same time less attractive to others. Just do you and be happy with yourself. :smile:

Great advice! You taken?????
  • Tricep_A_Tops
    Options
    2. What your sister said is downright insulting and not ok. She needs to know that.
    This!! Set a goal that you will be happy with! Not what you think men or anyone else wants you to look like. By trying to look the way you think men want you to look it will just make you frustrated. Because as your body changes you will become more attactive to some men but at the same time less attractive to others. Just do you and be happy with yourself. :smile:
    rd

Yes i am!! :wink: :love:
  • Irish_Chica
    Options
    rd

Yes i am!! :wink: :love:

Lucky lady????
  • micl86
    micl86 Posts: 48
    Options
    its really all about what you like as a woman, guys like a woman that is totally comfortable with her body. We on the other hand like all types of woman. Ive dated all shapes and sizes.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I never said there was an 'ideal'. There definitely is not. I am just saying that men (and women too!) are more selective than what can be drawn from the posts.

An individual man or an individual woman will be selective in what he or she is attracted to, yes. But as a group, you can't say that all 3.5 billion men on this planet are attracted to the same body type. That just isn't true. If it were true, then only women with that body type would be in relationships.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to start keeping a spreadsheet with my answers to common topics so I don't have to re-type it each time.

I have dated women of various sizes, from less than 100 lbs to over 200lbs...from 5'2" to 6'0" - brunette, blonde, red haired, short haired, long haired, A cup to D+ cup, etc. etc, etc.

each one of them i found to be smart, funny, fun, beautiful, and downright sexy. i was willing to give anyone a chance (not now, that I am married to a wonderful woman) - why would i limit myself and miss the chance of meeting someone amazing?
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I asked my man this question. He told me that it's not really about weight, but about shape, how she carries it. He agreed that really fat and really skinny are not attractive to most men. Men like womanly, shapely bodies...healthy. Marilyn Monroe is an example of what MOST men find most attractive. Hourglass, looks like she could bear children..not fat..not skinny. Women tend to think that men like women much thinner than they actually do (Some men do like the waif look, but that is not common). There are also men who LOVe really large women.

Anyway..he said hourglass or pear shape is most desirable regardless of weight. Most unattractive being apple shaped or rectangle, as they appear unfeminine to him. So..if a woman is a good BMI...but an apple, she would still be LESS attractive than a woman who is 20 pounds overweight but hourglass. Make sense???

This 100%!
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    42 (sadly only the nerds will guy this)

I get it, and I am not a nerd.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Although my sister says "Bones are for dogs." Personally, what do you men think? :blushing:

Any woman who says something like "bones are for dogs" is in my mind going to be either a> overweight and bitter about it or b> jealous that they don't get any attention or c> got more baggage than the titanic

Personally, athletic/fit build is hot

Win.
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    yuck i dont want a woman whose chest is flatter than mine and who is all skin and bones. i prefer them "chunky fit"