Is there a difference between a Cougar and a M1L_?

Just wondering...I want to be one. Now. My patience is low and my frustration is high! I need a few friends to kick my *kitten* and motivate me. Please have a warped sense of humor if I were as good at losing weight as I am at self-deprecation, I'd definitely be in stalking mode right now. Meow.

Replies

• cwettstain
    cwettstain Posts: 58 Member
    I'm a self-proclaimed expert on this one... There is no difference!

Whether or not you already are one, if losing weight and toning is your goal, this site is for you. Keep up the enthusiasm and track everything you eat! You will reach your goals!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    hahaha a cougar is a rich older lady that basically takes financial care of her "toy boy" for sexual pleasure , a milf is a hot mom that many men would have sex with... sorted?
  • BehindtheScenes
    BehindtheScenes Posts: 38 Member
    That "rich" part leaves me out, guess my goal is milf.
  • Chadomaniac
    lol ok yes a milf is the better option
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    MILF: Is simply a mother. While most would suggest that it is the mother of a teenage child who's guy friends drool over her, it can be pretty much any mother (many strippers fall under this category, even if their kid is simply an infant)

Cougar is somebody who usually dates (or in a relationship with) a male younger than her. While the number of years male has to be younger can be debated, I would say the age difference is at least 10 years.

ETA: Good luck with your weight loss journey and I wish you lots of success! :)
  • Chadomaniac
    basically same sht i said
  • celshade
    celshade Posts: 131 Member
    That hair! That smile! You're already Milfing pretty hard right now, you're going to light everyone on fire when you reach your goals!
  • BehindtheScenes
    Okay, definitely going for milf...I don't think I could date someone ten (or more...yikes!) years younger than me.:noway:
  • BehindtheScenes
    Thank you :blushing:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Okay, definitely going for milf...I don't think I could date someone ten (or more...yikes!) years younger than me.:noway:

I could be very wrong but can't you just go for ... being healthy and fit rather than labeling yourself with such names?
  • Chadomaniac
    be a milf :D lol
  • celshade
    celshade Posts: 131 Member
    Sometimes we need a couple of labels to help encourage us to reach our goals!
  • ChadB74
    ChadB74 Posts: 128 Member

I could be very wrong but can't you just go for ... being healthy and fit rather than labeling yourself with such names?
    She clearly stated she has a different personality that isn't for everyone. So she can be fit, she can be healthy and she surely can be a MILF too :) Whatever label motivates her, so be it.......Good luck and in 20 more years, you'll graduate to cougar
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    basically same sht i said

No, actually its not. A cougar does not have to take financial care of the younger guy for sex.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    I think of a cougar as an older woman who tries to seduce younger men. A milf is a mom who is insanely hot but isn't intentionally trying to get attention.
  • BehindtheScenes
    I think of a cougar as an older woman who tries to seduce younger men. A milf is a mom who is insanely hot but isn't intentionally trying to get attention.
    "Insanely hot" works for me!
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Did you happen to watch that new show on TLC tonight about the Cougars? It was like a bad train wreck that I couldn't look away from! Lol
  • Chadomaniac
    i said generally not HAVE to lol
  • While I absolutely encourage getting healthy and fit and doing what feels right for you, at the same time, I believe that "sexy" is all in the attitude, and you seem to have plenty of it already! Don't wait! Might as well get out there are start enjoying your journey now! ;-)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    i said generally not HAVE to lol

you are funny - and you didn't