Replies

• NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    Options
    Good job - keep it up!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    First of all , congrats on dropping the 30 pounds, coming back to MFP, and being brave and committed enough to post your pics! Look forward to seeing your posts and your progress!
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :)
    and great job losing the first 30 and maintaining that
    :flowerforyou:

can add me if you want :happy:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!!! You will do just fine :wink:
  • puddy29
    Options
    keep up the good work i want to be under 300lbs so badly i can taste it. i have 11 more pounds to go i hope i reach that by the end of the year
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    u CAN do this! ,,,and might i add, ur cheek bones are freaking amazing and im totally jealous!!!!
  • wendyj910
    wendyj910 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    30lbs lost is great! You can do this...don't give up...push yourself!
  • sugarbuster140
    Options
    You are amazing for being brave enough to share your story! If you can do that, you can CERTAINLY find success here and within yourself!
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    GIRL YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!! KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!!!
  • need2live
    Options
    Great job!! I am also in the 300s and my goal is 220 and I lost about 30 then quit this spring and gained it all back. But here I am again today starting over. You are an inspiration!
  • anxiety_bunny
    anxiety_bunny Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can really see the difference! Keep up the great work, you can do this!!
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. You are brave. You are strong. And you can TOTALLY do this. :flowerforyou:

No. YOU are beautiful!
  • _whatsherface
    Options
    u CAN do this! ,,,and might i add, ur cheek bones are freaking amazing and im totally jealous!!!!

Thank you! I actually hate my cheek bones. I feel like I look like a chimpmunk lolol.
  • _whatsherface
    Options
    Great job!! I am also in the 300s and my goal is 220 and I lost about 30 then quit this spring and gained it all back. But here I am again today starting over. You are an inspiration!

You are so beautiful! Thank you for allowing me to inspire you. It's what keeps me going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!