anyone else see the domino's add? its on the top and right s

Options
i just figure maybe this isnt the best thing for a weight loss/ maintenance site. although i am hypocritical in this statement b/c my ticker is pancakes :-P

Replies

• Ladybug610
    Ladybug610 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just saw that a few minutes ago. It wasn't very nice since I couldn't work out today, therefore giving me less calories to eat, and of coarse I want something extra yummy.....Rude, very rude lol
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have yet to see it.....I get car and money ads. Oh......and the secret tips to a skinny belly - Ha!!!
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    I'm getting Tetley tea decaf and WiFi body scale ads...lol
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Crate & Barrel & Jillian for me! Oh - and Cookie Dough Fundraising. But I guess on Super Bowl Sunday, it's probably good marketing. But agreed - still unfair :-/
  • bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    Options
    I think it is some form of intuitive advertising.... tailors to you based possibly on your regular viewing/search habits? I don't see money ads, I see slim in 6 ads and dr bernstein ads.. and the other day after I ordered a pizza I noticed there was a pizza ad the next day... I think it has something to do with that.
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Some of the ads are based on your browsing history. I was at hanes.com today and that's my ad right now.
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I agree that it tends to be based on browsing history. It's probably because you posted about eating pizza tonight. Unless you saw it before you posted that thread.