Am I the only one who is guilty

Options
ekkand
ekkand Posts: 592 Member
Of doing a load of laundry and leaving at the foot of my bed for 3-4 days before I put it away?

Haha I guess I have too big of a bed that I can comfortably sleep with clothes at the foot of it.

Replies

• trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I have 2 clean loads sitting in two piles next to my bed. I just start taking my clothes from them to wear every day....procrastination is a beautiful thing.
  • ekkand
    Options
    Hahaha I do the same thing. Just pick from the clean load off my bed and soon enough I don't have to put it away anymore!
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Yeah I always have clothes at the end of my bed. Being lazy is too easy.
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with 3 days. Mine sits in baskets for weeks.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    You mean you people actually take it out of the dryer?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Mines been there since the weekend and I can't see it's going to get packed away tonight.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    yes and now i am work with creased clothes . i ALWAYS dump my laundry next to my bed nd say ill fold later :{
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I do the same thing. Just pick from the clean load off my bed and soon enough I don't have to put it away anymore!

Hey, look at it this way.. The more you take out of the stack and wear, the less you have to put up eventually... If those living with you are cool with it, all power to you.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'm too tall to keep it on the bed but next to it definitely haha
  • ekkand
    Options
    You mean you people actually take it out of the dryer?
    HAHA I would so do this of I was the only person using the dryer. I hate putting my clothes away. I have enough clothes I could not wash anything for months and still be wearing clean clothes but I hate putting them away!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

ya exactly! It makes perfect sense.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Not the bed, but baskets and living room furniture. Or the dryer.
  • ekkand
    Options
    If I do multiple loads in a day everything gets put away except for the last load. I just lose my motivation to put things away after 4 or 5 loads lol
  • Sharkington
    Options
    Haha, I don't keep it on the bed, but it will sit in the clean laundry bag unfolded for a few days (or until I have pulled out and worn them all again).
  • kekevela
    kekevela Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mine is next to the bed, too.
  • ekkand
    Options
    I'm so glad to see I share the same lazy traits as many other MFP users :)
  • obored1
    obored1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    so just so I am clear on how this works...does the clean not-put- away clothing go next to the un-made bed? or should it only be done with a made bed? and is this clean laundry suppose to be folded or not folded.....I can't wait to try this, my husband will be thrilled LOL
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    If I do multiple loads in a day everything gets put away except for the last load. I just lose my motivation to put things away after 4 or 5 loads lol

THIS IS ME!!!!!!! I do so well on the weekends catching up... but that last load....... just ..... nope!

I guess I need to make my last load the bed sheets, so I will HAVE to put them on the bed and put them away!!! :)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Mine goes in the recliner. So, It's a rare treat that I get to sit it in on most days.
    It usually happens when I have company over. lol
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I used to do my strength training in my bedroom. When I would rest between exercises, I would fold a couple pieces of laundry. By the time I was done with my workout, I would usually have a load folded.
    Now that I am taking a break from strength training, my laundry just sits there.