Am I the only one who is guilty

Options

Replies

• oklahomascott
    Options
    i just pull clothes out of the dryer as needed, no folding
  • missashley2390
    Options
    Of doing a load of laundry and leaving at the foot of my bed for 3-4 days before I put it away?

Haha I guess I have too big of a bed that I can comfortably sleep with clothes at the foot of it.

this is m every week hahha
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    When I don't feel like folding, I re-run the dryer LOL

I got so tired of laundry stacks and having to put away clothes for 5 people. I bought small baskets for each of my kids. I put their clean clothes in them, and they have to put them away!
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I had to re-wash a load this morning, I forgot that it's been in the washing machine for 2 days now.
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Of doing a load of laundry and leaving at the foot of my bed for 3-4 days before I put it away?

Haha I guess I have too big of a bed that I can comfortably sleep with clothes at the foot of it.

Haha! Since I started living alone again, my clean laundry tends to take up the ex-partners space on the bed :laugh:

So glad to hear I'm not the only one that does this sort of thing! :tongue:
  • headoverhills
    Options
    If I do multiple loads in a day everything gets put away except for the last load. I just lose my motivation to put things away after 4 or 5 loads lol
    This. Luckily, the last load is always whites, socks mostly, so we just pick from the pile :)
  • falcon367
    Options
    <<<< Guilty! Work uniforms will sometimes never see the hangar. :D
  • ma_oeuvre
    Options
    I can't even talk about laundry. I have a MASSIVE pile of clean stuff to iron and put away, and it's been sat there so long. Many times when I've done this, I've had a spider run out of them and I am so scared of spiders, and this time? Well, there was a HUGE spider in the utility room, ridiculously big. And now it has gone. I don't know where it is, but I suspect it's in the pile.

My boyfriend's going to have to check it out... It can be his bush tucker trial before I make dinner tonight.

Urgh. I just can't talk about laundry! :)
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Apparently, I am the only one who *actually* folds and puts them away once the dryer is done. I need to let hunny read this to know how good he has it!

Edit to add: I even fold underwear and match sock and "fold" them so that they are right side out when you go to put them on.......
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Mine stay in the dryer.
    I hate laundry.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

:blushing:

I have gotten better about it since I have been on MFP. It used to wear me out to just bring the basket up the stairs, then I would have to sit in a chair or on the couch to fold them all. It's better now, but I still procrastinate sometimes.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I have a "floor wardrobe"

Got a tiny room with very little closet space, my clothes live on the floor, alas.

Mine were on the floor for a time. We have them in milk crates now.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Or folding it and leaving it piled up on the washer & dryer.

JM
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    There are billions of people in this world, do you really think you are the only one guilty of doing this?
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I do this all the time.. My clothes stay in the laundry bin, and the dirty ones pile up around it waiting for it to empty of clean clothes.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    There are billions of people in this world, do you really think you are the only one guilty of doing this?

But, but I AM the only one in this world....
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options

But, but I AM the only one in this world....

You are here to bring me my coffee.

Laundry sucks:angry:
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Hell...I do 3 loads of laundry a week and most times it never makes it to the closet...it just makes it from the basket or floor...to my body...then back in the basket to be washed again lol.

I HATE putting away laundry.
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I usually do a load and leave in the dryer and keep "fluffing" them when I need something. I fail. :frown:
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    The real problem is when I do that... then get tired of it being there so kick it to the floor... then never pick it up and step on it a few times... then have to wash it again lol