30 day shred before&after

Options

Replies

• EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Awesome result!

I got to week three and was like... are you kidding me? I hated the week three work out.
  • Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That is freaking awesome!!!! I really hope you are super proud of yourself because you should be!!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    wow!!! thats huge for 45 days!!!! well done!!!! keep up the great work!!
  • SlimmingSarah2012
    Options
    Awesome job...her dvd's for 30DS and 30 Day Ripped is sitting on my bookshelf collecting dust and I think I need to take them out into rotation. I've lately been a "cardio bunny" but I know if I want to see results in the mirror and not just on the scale JM will get me there! Thanks for the motivation and the reminder of how great she is! Your mid-section transformation in just 45 days is phenomenal! You should definitely do 30 Day Ripped to keep up the momentum.

Thank you for sharing!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing difference! Hope I can see similar results, I'm just about to start Level 2 :flowerforyou:
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! And way to stick with it...I still haven't been able to stick with it consistently. :)
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    This is sooooo encouraging!!! What a change! You look FANTASTIC!!! :)
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really see a big difference in your stomach. What level did you do? And did you do the on line one on you tube?
  • k1229
    k1229 Posts: 135
    Options
    absolutely awesome!!! well bloody done!! x
  • brittanyholocker
    brittanyholocker Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are really inspiring! Thanks for posting them and congrats on the success :)
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I may have to give this a shot!!! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your weight loss!!
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    amazing result! I just ordered the dvd because of your progress great job!!!
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    excellent results...i love all her dvd's!! i'm doing the kickboxing one now...keep going!!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! The difference really is noticeable!! Well done and keep up the good work!!
  • dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That's it, getting the DVD out and doing the 30 Day Shred. Thanks for the boost, you look amazing! Such an awesome loss, keep it up girly!
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go! I wished I noticed that much of a difference with 30 day shred. Maybe I need to do it again! :D
  • BlessedEight
    Options
    WOW!! I do see some transformations. Keep it up and you'll succeed at round 2!! Thank you for the inspiration. I'm going to do 30DS!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    what an amazing difference. Great achievement and well done for sticking at it and Good luck with round 2! x
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    WOW! Look at the results in your stomach! Fantastic! :D When I get in better shape I might try this.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!