wALKING DEAD DISCUSSION...SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Replies

• User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Options
    I have read some of the people mention Judith as a wack name for Carl's sister...I agreee...and also didnt he want the baby to be named Sophia?

As for the person who said wouldn't the brain tell the body it was full in regards to Zombie eating...Didn't that one Zombie in the prison with the huge belly look to be too full to even move after eating pretty much ALL of Lori?

Exactly. So does he pop or process Lori down the plumbing?

He didn't pop...but Rick did a number to his belly!

Some of them do a lot of eating so i was just curious about the obvious. Addicted to the show. Who knew Glenn would be that tough...
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

Who knew Glenn would be that tough...

Me!!! I've always known Glenn is hardcore!!!! He's my favorite.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    spoiler, zombies win.

Also, Will rick get his hand chopped off or not?!?!?!!?!
  • miltongurl05
    miltongurl05 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'd like to see the Governor get eaten up by his zombie daughter! :tongue:
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Nah. Zombies lose. Other people are the danger now!!
  • miltongurl05
    Options
    I don't care what happens as long as Glenn makes it out. He's my favorite and always has been. I mean I LOVE Daryl. But Glenn is f'ing awesome. He's not allowed to die!!

I totally agree! I love Glenn! I do have a feeling him or Maggie is going to get it though........They always talk about how they could not handle it if something happens to the other. I hope Daryl, Glenn, and Maggie all survive!
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    spoiler, zombies win.

Also, Will rick get his hand chopped off or not?!?!?!!?!

No. Kirkman said it was short sighted for him to do that in the comic.
  • miltongurl05
    Options
    I don't know, I think Gov's side will take a huge loss, but I still think Rick will lose one or two men, possibly the new prisoners they picked up since they're just there. I wonder if the Gov can send out a scout to the prison before they attack... if so that'll be interesting to see what happens there.

Yeah, one of the prisoners. Maybe the white guy. he's too much of a whiner anyway.

I think there is more to that white guy prisoner than what he is letting on. I could be wrong, but he just gives me the creeps.
  • RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I didn't like that Maggie gave away their location but I DID like how she told the Gov to "do what you're gonna do and go to hell"
  • xPeaceLuvVeggiesx
    Options
    It's the last episode

Whoa, what?
  • miltongurl05
    Options
    I love Carl. He's a little Bad *kitten*, and I love his hat!!

In the first two seasons, I despised Carl, but now I have come to respect him. He's grown some balls so to speak. I hate the hat though. In every episode when they dropped it and went back for it, I was yelling at the tv! To risk your life for a stupid and goofy looking hat is mind baffling to me! LOL!
  • LMick1986
    Options
    They would have known they were lying. Andre already gave Merle the info about the farm. The farm is too far away. Plus, Glenn messed up when he said Andrea was with the group.

I still think it could have been played off. She could have said they were roaming around from place to place....and she didn't know where they were. You're right though about Glen messing that up. :S
  • miltongurl05
    Options

Andrea is slowly becoming like Lori to me.. i just want her gone. I was wondering if Daryl is going to kill his brother.. or what may happen with that whole plot line. That's a tough one. Family or people that have helped you through months of suffering. Kill the Gov?? Someone kills him?!!? I hope so. If so i'm going for Glenn or Rick.. hell maybe even Merle.

I have to agree! I really liked Andrea in Season 2, but now, she seems weak and useless. For her to side with the Governor who has given her plenty of red flags over Michonne who saved her butt more than once really confuses me!
  • Charlie003
    Options
    I don't know, I think Gov's side will take a huge loss, but I still think Rick will lose one or two men, possibly the new prisoners they picked up since they're just there. I wonder if the Gov can send out a scout to the prison before they attack... if so that'll be interesting to see what happens there.

Yeah, one of the prisoners. Maybe the white guy. he's too much of a whiner anyway.

I think there is more to that white guy prisoner than what he is letting on. I could be wrong, but he just gives me the creeps.

No. Axel is just Axel.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Also a Spoiler comment.. so skip it.

I also don't think they cut Rick's hand off, but they did hint at it with Glen's hand I think that is all you get.. And I also don't think we see the governor's really bad side, almost did in the show with Maggie but I think they will keep that part out of it.. I think in the midseason, they get Andrea back, they free maggie and Glen and hurt (not mutilate like in the comics) the governor..
    I think Merle finds the prison, but is confronted by the group and Daryl ends up killing him before he can get back to tell the governor where they are..
    As for the next half of the season, I think we see the group preparing for the governor to find them, maybe a few more survivors are brought in, the governor getting more paranoid and more evil and then finally the prison assault where more than likely several of the main characters will die... The Governor already hinted that he wanted that prison initially to Merle, but that Merle said it was impossible to take..
  • LMick1986
    Options
    I didn't like that Maggie gave away their location but I DID like how she told the Gov to "do what you're gonna do and go to hell"

At first, when she did that stunt, I was like "This girl has guts! No wonder Glen likes her!!" Then she went and blew it! UGH!
  • Charlie003
    Options
    It's the last episode

Whoa, what?

It is the mid season break.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    @fluer_di_lis

I love your profile pic. That's f'ing awesome!

We are supposed to believe that the watcher was Andrew from the chaos he caused as well as the fact that there has been no further observation since his demise.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Merle is going to be in a internal battle here shortly.

Andrea adapts to what ever envionment she's put into... nothing wrong with that for survival.

I think Glen is my ultimate bad *kitten* hero now! I so was impressed with him.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I literally wanted to slap Maggie after Glenn did all of that she blurted it out. Sad,sad sad... My friends saw a preview where Michone(sp) find the govenors daughter chained up with a bag over her head and puts her sword down to release her. Now when I get home I'm gonna have to go look up all the previews.