slim quick anyone tried & liked?

Options
13»

Replies

• WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Im sorry, Im trying to do this the natural way. Without anything I have to take with the word "Quick" in it. Cause trying to lose weight as fast as possible may not be wrong, but it sure aint the best for your system.

Then again, if you were on some kind of get fat quick program to begin with, maybe get slim quick would be the best idea. idk i dont have eating problems.

Good luck!!

Nobody asked for your opinion about right or wrong way.
    I didn't say that i was trying to lose the weight fast either, did i?
    So stop putting words in my mouth.

I also don't have eating problems either, so before you go judging why don't you think again.

Thanks, for the good luck but i don't need other peoples luck i make my own.
    I just asked for people that have used to to see if they had liked it or not.
    thanks.

Good Luck to you.

The "quick" she's referring to is the product Slim Quick to which your post is asking about. No one is judging or putting words in your mouth, just real, honest responses to your question. Unfortunately, it's not the answers you were hoping for.
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    i take slim quick. i dont follow the directions though. i will take 3 tablets with my dinner only. i have a lot of problems with eating dinner and sitting around with my fiance after and watching tv. and when im sitting around i want to eat. the slim quick will help curb the appetite a little and gives ya a little boost to not want to sit around. i think its helped me.
  • mb1127
    mb1127 Posts: 36
    Options
    I tried it once when I was young and stupid. I knew it was unhealthy but decided to give it a go anyway. I felt OK for a few days but then it gave me terrible mood swings to the point where I'd cry and snap at my friends and family. I'm normally very easy going. I'd get all jittery and my hands would shake. Totally not worth it! I've lost a lot of weight and MAINTAINED it by just eating better, veggies, fruit, yogurt and moving a little more. There's no such thing as a quick fix or a magic pill.
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    So let me get this straight...you only want opinions from people who have had success and you will not take any other advice? Why even bother asking the question? Pills do not provide any benefit other than psychological.

/thread

I think, the OP asked people for their opinion, who took the pills. Successfull or not. She didn't want opinions from people, who never tried the pills.
  • kbru64
    kbru64 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but when you post on a forum like this you dont get to dictate who replies.
  • Biggipooh
    Options
    Sorry, but when you post on a forum like this you dont get to dictate who replies.

True, thats why we have the option to ignore.
  • mb1127
    mb1127 Posts: 36
    Options
    just wanted to apologize if my post came off kind of preachy. It was just a terrible experience for me. I'm sure every body reacts differently to it, but I think it was the stimulants that made me so "speedy", jittery, headaches. Gosh i remember one night my boyfriend wanted to take me out to eat and I freaked out at him yelling and I hysterically cried about how i was fat and couldn't go out to eat. At the time I thought I could lose a few pounds but never had serious body image problems until I started taking these pills. It was kind of scary how insane it made me act. I did lose a few pounds but I felt like **** so it wasn't worth it. I felt much better once I stopped. Hope you make a decision that's best for you.
  • VTLois
    VTLois Posts: 49
    Options
    I've never tried them as far I can recall. I used to take some OTC pills in the '80's off and on. I stopped after the time I couldn't remember the route to drive home.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options
    So let me get this straight...you only want opinions from people who have had success and you will not take any other advice? Why even bother asking the question? Pills do not provide any benefit other than psychological.

/thread

I think, the OP asked people for their opinion, who took the pills. Successfull or not. She didn't want opinions from people, who never tried the pills.

Just because people have no taken them, doesn't mean that they don't know how unhealthy and silly taking them are. We support healthy weight loss on here and that usually means that things like pills are frowned upon in general.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    78NT

I <3 this response.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options

/thread

Just because people have no taken them, doesn't mean that they don't know how unhealthy and silly taking them are. We support healthy weight loss on here and that usually means that things like pills are frowned upon in general.

Exactly what I mean. You don't need to try meth to know it's bad for you.
  • Biggipooh
    Options
    This thread makes me sad. Why would you want to put chemicals in your body to lose weight...why not use food(fuel) and exercise?

same way i feel about coffee and nicotine... there are a lot better drugs i could get addicted to and have a lot more fun on those drugs

Yep, lots of addicted smokers and coffee drinkers out there.
  • unifil
    unifil Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I took these for a jump start. Make you poop alot :-)
    Seemed to help me.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=216882&catid=181815