One Year and almost there

Options
2»

Replies

• Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    You post is so fabulous for me to read! We started at nearly the same weight and I have the goal of losing 40 pounds this year! I see that you and I were the same size in regards to clothing and I am so hopeful my ultimate results will be as pronounced as yours. Thanks for posting your accomplishments; it is just what I needed to read as I have a ways to go on my journey!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: wow!
    i loved reading your success!
    i look forward to viewing more of your photos too.

thank you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I am glad that I could help other be motivated. This has been a great site for me to keep accountable.

On my profile I have put some before and during pictures up. I will try to take some current photos soon. I am usually the one with the camera. :happy:
  • heidihunt
    Options
    Just starting today. You're inspiring! Thanks for the post.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Well Done! WOW! Thanks for the great inspiration. You sound so healthy and I'm so happy for you!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!