Too fat?

Options
13»

Replies

• bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    If a chicken and a half in a day and a half lays an egg and a half, how much does a pound of butter weigh?
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but muscle weighs more than it.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    the square root of pi times the speed of light divided by the circumference of the earth...that is the average weight of a 19 year old.

Metric or imperial?

metric
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Don't they teach kids to google first, question later nowadays?
  • tetecia
    tetecia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    it could carry it by the husk.....
    HolyGrail.jpg
    it's not a matter of how big the coconut is, it's a matter of air to weight ratio.... \m/

Absolute perfection!

'he can carry it on a husk.'....'its not a matter of where he grasps it, it's a matter of weight ratio!'...'a 1 ounce bird cannot carry a 1 pound coconut!....
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I personally don't agree with many of these charts. My husband is large-framed and he was 180-ish when we got together. He looked like a skinny coke head. 168-192 is healthy for him and I think that's just so wrong. He looked unhealthy--and he was. Also, I'm 5'2, when I was 18-20 years old, I was 145 and 'skinny'

I think people need to focus on being healthy, and not worry about charts so much.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    935b5c44-8a2c-4700-8405-7845dc762207.png
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Why would "average" weight ever be a good indicator? If you take a pool of 20 people, and 10 of them are heavily overweight, that "average" is going to be skewed.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Why would "average" weight ever be a good indicator? If you take a pool of 20 people, and 10 of them are heavily overweight, that "average" is going to be skewed.

I love swimming!:wink::flowerforyou:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

I love swimming!:wink::flowerforyou:

OH YOU.