Need brutally honest opinions please

Options
1235»

Replies

• fitQueenbeast
    Options
    and there's a smudge on your shoulder by your bra strap. The second photo is suspect because I don't know what you'd do to your calves to look like that and I don't think it has to do with a purple strip.

There's nothing wrong with the body in the second photo, just the editing.

Of course there is a difference between the two pics. Anyone can see that.

Like I said my pants have a light purple stripe at the side so it blends in with the carpet. The smudge on my shoulder is me covering a tattoo so people dont recognise me. I didnt edit them, what would be the point? I came here to ask for honest opinions as I really cant see a difference. But thanks for being horrible and making me feel worse.
    [/quote

Don't let a complete stranger's opinion downgrade all of the hard work you have done to accomplish your goals. You did a fantastic job and should be VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF!!!!!! #head_up
  • lynnypenny1982
    Options
    I definitely notice a difference. It's okay if your friends don't comment or notice a change. This is about pleasing yourself and accomplishing goals you set for yourself. Don't look for acceptance or appreciation from others. Its not about them, its about you. If people notice that's great. If not, that's okay, too.
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Yup! definitely a big difference.
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Your 3 doctors noticed...