You know you had a good workout when...

Options
1235»

Replies

• VeganZombie13
    Options
    When you have to lower yourself down to the toilet ever so slowly, and use furniture, counter tops, table ledges etc, to help lift you back off

Haha is this so me today...
  • rllewell
    rllewell Posts: 234
    Options
    You can't lift your arms to shave or wash your hair - This happens often when my last routine is 5 sets of pull-ups to failure.

Your elliptical machine has more drips of water under it than you have in your water bottle - I've always wondered what the "10 minutes of low resistance" folks think when they get on a machine next to me!
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    when I get home from the gym and start contemplating sleeping in the car so I dont have to go up the 2 flights of stairs and then down that loooong hallway to the apt door.
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    When you get up off the floor and you move like an elderly person...and whine and moan while trying to get moving again lol
  • hedwighigh
    Options
    You slip on your floor because it's covered in your sweat.

You're trembling afterwards.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    When you have to lower yourself down to the toilet ever so slowly, and use furniture, counter tops, table ledges etc, to help lift you back off

Sounds like a rough night....

or when you bump your head on something and it doesn't even phase you because your body doesn't recognize pain anymore or that you're so out of it that it actually helps get you out of the fog
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    You slip on your floor because it's covered in your sweat.

Yeah, I've done that!
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    when your laying in the middle of the floor feeling like this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

every thing that everyone said... but this! LOL..
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    When my hair looks like crap for two days because I can't wash/dry/straighten/brush it...even getting it up in a ponytail is rough sometimes lol
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    You are blinded by sweat.