When Dogs poop!

Options
Charlie003
Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
What does it say about the people who have dogs, but think they are too good to pick up their own dogs poop! I am not Talking about Unicorn poop, which if left on the ground will grow more unicorns, or maybe a glitter tree, I am talking the large squishy smelly dog turds. Should I go empty my cats litter box on their lawn? Poop for Poop?

Replies

• Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    I dont give two thoughts when I poop in my neighbors yard, why should my dog get any better treatment?
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    ^^^ I KNEW that comment was coming!! LOL!!
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Rubber gloves and their door handle may be in order.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I pick up my dogs whem I'm on a walk if I think someone saw her poop. If it's nasty and I think someone is watching I pretend to pick it up =)
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Take the monkey approach. Fling it at them as they walk past next time.

JM
  • Charlie003
    Options
    What I really am torn about is when they let their dogs pee on my grass, when I am there. Should I go pee on their dog, then shrug?
  • _Katastrophic
    Options
    I pick it up and hand it to them....................
  • Charlie003
    Options
    But then you are doing their work for them.
  • _Katastrophic
    Options
    What I really am torn about is when they let their dogs pee on my grass, when I am there. Should I go pee on their dog, then shrug?

I actually had a neighbor scream at me to pick up some dog pee.........true story.
  • _Katastrophic
    Options
    But then you are doing their work for them.

I put it in their bare hand.
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options

I know right! I was working in my garden one day, and the next door neighbor was out with her dogs, and the little one came over to me, about a foot in front of where I was working and peed! I shouted the dogs name, and the neighbor just shrugged!!
  • skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Not picking up dog poo is fair enough but yelling cause of dog pee?!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Chillax
  • TeresaWash
    Options
    Follow them home to find out where they live. Then have everyone you know save up their dog doo for ya. Deposit on their lawn when it gets dark.

I don't give a crap if your dog poops in my yard just pick it up before I step in it when I mow. GRRRRRR... you hit a nerve with that one. Gotta go...
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Picking up dog poop is one thing but seriously, fretting that a dog is peeing on your lawn? Really... At least it wasn't on you... perhaps disinfect your lawn and you may feel better about it?
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Dog pee, I don't care about, but dog poop needs to be disposed of. It pollutes our oceans (true story) and is disgusting and unsanitary.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Dog pee, I don't care about, but dog poop needs to be disposed of. It pollutes our oceans (true story) and is disgusting and unsanitary.

What about whale poop?
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Chillax

Lawn moving the turds is the worst.
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Not picking up dog poo is fair enough but yelling cause of dog pee?!

I don't care if dogs pee in my yard...its when its right where I'm trying to do stuff in the garden. Would you want to be digging in to plant something, right where a dog had JUST peed seconds before?
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Dog pee kills the grass and creates yellow spots of death.