Replies

• elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    3bc.jpg
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I'm confused about why you have probabilities greater than 1.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Men just wanna see women naked. Period.

This statement is not entirely true. I am not a man but I still wanna see women naked.
    :tongue:

Also true....
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Thread disappoints.

:laugh:
    with all due respect... it does have "geek" and "risk analysis" in the title... What were you expecting ;) lol
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Thread disappoints.

:laugh:
    with all due respect... it does have "geek" and "risk analysis" in the title... What were you expecting ;) lol

I only saw *nudie pic*.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    7/10 would bang?
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    This topic has been locked. The OP is is fine, and the initial responses were fine as well. However the post then quickly derailed. The guideline violations include:
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

and
    2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

Cheers,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.