Gluten free pizza suggestions?

Options
2»

Replies

• dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I can totally understand the pizza thing. It was the hardest for me too. I did my own crust with gluten free flour and the normal italian recipe. I used the free to eat flour I could find in Germany. But just try the different flours. Some better for doughs with yeast than others.

Or if you're into low carb as well, there must be an amazing recipe for a cauliflower-mozarella-crust. It's still on my to do list. But it looks and sounds fantastic!
  • ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Domino's does have a GF crust - but, if you are celiac I would hesitate - the crust itself is GF but the environment is cooked in is NOT - so, if you are restricting gluten for dietary purposes OTHER than Celiac Disease, go for it - if not, I'd not take a chance.

THAT being said - if you have a Bulk Barn in your area, they have an awesome bulk mix for GF pizza crust that my 8yr old loves. Its definitely different - and isnt good cold as we found out, but fresh from the oven, he inhaled an entire lasagna pan size pizza himself one night.
  • deannarey13
    Options
    Bump. I need this info too!
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Amy's (frozen food) has a tasty gluten free pizza. I've only seen that one in health food stores.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    If you have a Zpizza, they make a fantastic GF pizza. if not, this blog has a great recipe: http://glutenfreegirl.com/gluten-free-pizza-2/
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    For a "quick fix" suggestion - Domino's has good gluten free crust that is relatively cheap compared to other pizza places.
    I've had the domino's one (which is probably shocking to some, since I don't really eat fast food). It's pretty good. Pizza 9 has a pretty good one too.