Chicken Enchiladas

Options
2»

Replies

• paulsimms
    Options
    All I have to say is thank you sooooo much for this delicious recipe. Who knew eating healthy could taste this great. these enchiladas tasted better than any other I have ever tried... now if I could only find a healthy tamale recipe hmmmm. Thanks from me and my whole family.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is thank you sooooo much for this delicious recipe. Who knew eating healthy could taste this great. these enchiladas tasted better than any other I have ever tried... now if I could only find a healthy tamale recipe hmmmm. Thanks from me and my whole family.

Oh good!! Glad that you enjoyed them! I haven't made them in a while, thanks for the reminder. They are one of my hubby's favorites!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That sounds soooo yummy!! I copied and pasted to my recipe box and can't wait to try it!! I love this website! LOL! Thanks for sharing! :drinker:
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I just made these tonight for my family - and it was a total and complete HIT!! :) They were so yummy they taste almost sinful! We have a large family, and to find something that they ALL like, and to have it be healthy to boot? That's just a miracle!! Thanks so much, it will be one of our "regulars" from now on!! :heart:
  • Suzanita
    Suzanita Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ready4change
    ready4change Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Bump!