ode to the feline....

Options

Replies

• shutterbug21
    shutterbug21 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    banjo.jpg

Meet banjo!

If it fits, I sits. The motto of the cat kingdom.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Banjo is a darling name for a kitty.

Our cat is named Wednesday, she's a solid black/green eyed short hair. I adopted her from a cat rescue a few years ago. She's currently curled up under my arm, purrring. She's way more of a dog that our dog is. She went through a weird period of being stressed out (after we moved last year) but has turned out to be quite the love bug. :)
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    5120904421_6dd66891e7.jpg

Gizma(aka Peanut) is my orange boy and Simba(aka Boo) is my black boy

Well, for some reason this isn't showing up. Sorry.

Let's see if this works. Yup. Use this URL for your picture:
    http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4028/5120904421_6dd66891e7.jpg
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    TwylaiPad.jpg

This is my pirate kitty, Twyla.

Pirates.jpg

And here with her sister, Sabrina.
  • KatLifter
    Options
    Chazz and Katrina...love at first snif...she came from a Hoarder home that had over 150 cats in it.

Untitled_zps9eda2c26.jpg

Mine came from a hoarder too! It's awful, they each lost an eye from the experience.
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    Cats are Furry Terrorist Jerks.

This is my boy. His name, literally, is Little S**t. He has no other name. I love him to death. Got him from a shelter.

IMG_0006.jpg

This is Aggie- She is the Little S**t in training. She was a sick kitten that I ended up taking home instead of letting someone euthanize.

IMG_0050.jpg

This is Oz, the great and terrible. Or, I suppose, Jabba. His given name is Oz, though.

IMG_0027.jpg
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    All the kittehs are soooo cute!! I love them all! ♥
  • KatLifter
    Options

I was laughing so hard, cats are jerks! And at 1:26 is EXACTLY how I was woken up today.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    @GCAsmom

Burrito is beautiful- and I love the name. But- my husband thinks he should be "Purrito". haha

I also think purrito is the right choice.
  • Hourglass_Lass
    Hourglass_Lass Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My precious baby, EQ, is in my profile pic over there <---- Sadly, she is dying. She is 16 years and 7 months old and is my love. I am so saddened to say goodbye to her, which will likely happen on Saturday. She and I have been through so much over the past 16 years and I am going to miss her beyond belief.

Please say a prayer for her and kiss all of your kitties for me tonight. This is the most difficult thing I've ever had to deal with...:sad:

Oh I am SO incredibly sorry for you and your baby. Having a sick/ailing pet has to be one of the most heart-wrenching things in the world. My Louis is just now getting over Pneumonia, with 106 degree fever, and I was a wreck for two weeks. I will keep EQ in my thoughts and send you all the wishes in the world she gets better.

And these are my babies. Yes, I have five cats. I brought three Siamese home with me from the UK after living there for seven years, but I had to put my little girl, Pandora, down. The other three adopted me!

JezebelleSmall.jpg

This is my Jezebelle. She was abandoned, along with her brother. I 'adopted' her and my boss took her brother. I called her Jezebelle (Jezzy for short) because, at the time, she was the odd one out being non-Siamese).

LouisHammingSmall.jpg

This is Louis Blue (pron. loo-ee). He's a blue point Siamese and just got over a horrible case of pneumonia! My mom nicknamed him Mad Max - well - because he's crazy with energy even at 9 years!

Pixie-1Small.jpg

This is Pixie the day before I adopted her from the Humane Society.

Pixie2-Small.jpg

This is Pixie now. Little did I know at the time, she was a Norwegian Forest Cat!!

LilLoganSmall.jpg

This is Logan. He's a cream point Siamese and loves to cuddle with his "brother" Louis.

LoganLouisampSeussSmall.jpg

This is a little group shot of Logan, Louis and my most recent adoption - a stray I found at work - Seuss. He also needs to be on a diet!

They are all little loves and yes - they all sleep with me in the bed! :laugh:

PS: Sorry the pics aren't showing up. Not sure why this won't play well with my Photobucket. Anyone? :flowerforyou:
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My sweet little Bella (not named after the Twilight movie; I named her Bella because it's Italian for "beautiful" and she is truly a beautiful girl).

8229096618_72057511a7.jpg

8229096700_5ff552824c_c.jpg

8228030113_285ddaeb38_z.jpg

8228030145_5c92bb73c4_z.jpg

Ahhh...just love her to pieces. :o) Plus she's super quirky and playful, so it's always entertaining in my household!

*** Edited to say, can you believe this gorgeous girl was in an animal shelter? And the name she came in with was Moco, which is Spanish for "snot" or "booger." Seriously...makes me wonder what the h### is wrong with people sometimes... ***
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Pirates.jpg

And here with her sister, Sabrina.
    I feel like maybe Sabrina is making fun of Twyla in that photo.

Anyway, I love cats and can't wait until I can get one ... I miss having kitties :(
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    My precious baby, EQ, is in my profile pic over there <---- Sadly, she is dying. She is 16 years and 7 months old and is my love. I am so saddened to say goodbye to her, which will likely happen on Saturday. She and I have been through so much over the past 16 years and I am going to miss her beyond belief.

Please say a prayer for her and kiss all of your kitties for me tonight. This is the most difficult thing I've ever had to deal with...:sad:

Oh I am SO incredibly sorry for you and your baby. Having a sick/ailing pet has to be one of the most heart-wrenching things in the world. My Louis is just now getting over Pneumonia, with 106 degree fever, and I was a wreck for two weeks. I will keep EQ in my thoughts and send you all the wishes in the world she gets better.

And these are my babies. Yes, I have five cats. I brought three Siamese home with me from the UK after living there for seven years, but I had to put my little girl, Pandora, down. The other three adopted me!

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/Phaedra_/My Kitties/JezebelleSmall.jpg[/IMG]

This is my Jezebelle. She was abandoned, along with her brother. I 'adopted' her and my boss took her brother. I called her Jezebelle (Jezzy for short) because, at the time, she was the odd one out being non-Siamese).

LouisHammingSmall.jpg

This is Louis Blue (pron. loo-ee). He's a blue point Siamese and just got over a horrible case of pneumonia! My mom nicknamed him Mad Max - well - because he's crazy with energy even at 9 years!

Pixie-1Small.jpg

This is Pixie the day before I adopted her from the Humane Society.

Pixie2-Small.jpg

This is Pixie now. Little did I know at the time, she was a Norwegian Forest Cat!!

LilLoganSmall.jpg

This is Logan. He's a cream point Siamese and loves to cuddle with his "brother" Louis.

LoganLouisampSeussSmall.jpg

This is a little group shot of Logan, Louis and my most recent adoption - a stray I found at work - Seuss. He also needs to be on a diet!

They are all little loves and yes - they all sleep with me in the bed! :laugh:

PS: Sorry the pics aren't showing up. Not sure why this won't play well with my Photobucket. Anyone? :flowerforyou:

Not sure what the issue is. Cutting and pasting the links does lead to the pictures.
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    look at all the lovely cats i get to scroll through since i got home from having a drink with some friends... tipsy liz and kitties oh my!!!
  • QueenBeeBritt
    Options
    how precious. he looks like a grumpy old man.
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Purrito is a cute name, but Burrito has a story behind him. Don't they all? :)

Burrito and his brother, Potato, had a rough start in life. I basically took over the care of them from day two or three. That included washing their little poop-y bottoms. Sometimes they'd be really messy, so I'd take them in the kitchen and wash them off with the faucet water. They didn't have names for about a week or two. One day, taking him back into my room, all wrapped up in a hand towel, I was baby talking to him and said, "Well aren't you a cute little baby kitty Burrito?" And it stuck. :) His brother, who is a smoke, got his name the same way... I thought he looked like a little baked potato. ^___^
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    H2llU.jpg

When we lived in Sweden this was the only cat food I would buy for my cats. Why? Because it was awesome to tell my husband to go get some Pussi out of the pantry.
  • jessicaclairel
    Options
    Shadow.jpg

My cat Shadow in a box!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Socially awkward boy cat:

8229228646_136c80e490_z.jpg

Not socially awkward girl cat:

8228164327_db62b17c57_z.jpg