5'4" female 218 down to 120 pics

Options

Replies

• tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Amazing work my friend, soooo proud of you!! I agree, it is a very welcome feeling to have the right looks from other people, noticing that more as I continue to drop, though I am 48 and seem to attract those over 707 LOL I used to play jazz or Enya for my babes and grand babies and they did seem to sleep better with the music then without, but never good enough :) Good Luck on that one ! You show the signs of a true warrior on a quest.. What a journey for you, bet your husband is happy about it as well ; }
  • BLady44
    BLady44 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! Very Inspiring :)
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your story. That had to be so much fun surprising your family like that! :)
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look just lovely!
  • butterfly2b003
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and the motivation! You have truly encouraged and inspired me!
  • AfroKaos
    Options
    All I can muster is a jaw dropping WOW!!!Great story. Hard work always pays off. You look amazing.
  • anybeary
    anybeary Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So tell us how you did it, pretty lady!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Amazing story - thanks for sharing. Very inspiring. You look terrible and oh so happy! Congrats!
  • MaryBOP
    Options
    You look great
  • cgo8890
    Options
    Great job! Definitely inspirational! You look fantastic
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    What a great story. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.
  • DaniellaFitton
    DaniellaFitton Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This has to be the most incredible success story i have seen on here. Just wow.....8 months! WOW!
  • lupo316
    Options
    That's stellar
  • DonnaLRB
    DonnaLRB Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're my hero!!:wink:
  • aisha0221
    Options
    Awesome job! Do you have any advice for someone just starting out? I am mentally ready, but I just don't have the motivation to move my body.
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Wow u look amazing. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Do you have any advice for someone just starting out? I am mentally ready, but I just don't have the motivation to move my body.

Some people aren't going to agree with me but I say start small. Fix your diet first. When you start to lose weight and your diet makes you feel better it is easier to work out. For now get use to your new diet and make little changes to your activity level. (park further away, take the stairs, play with your kids/pets). When you are ready to work out, be sure you pick something you enjoy. That might be hard to imagine now but something will catch your eye. Think about what you liked to do as a kid, chances are you will still like it as an adult.
  • Cherity7852
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing!
  • NancyG55
    Options
    Such an inspiring story, and you have done so well! For me, logging my meals and calories makes ALL the difference. That way I have to stay honest with myself! Congrats on good health, and hope you continue to live a happy, healthy life!
  • sliminNancy
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I have lost 68.5 lbs but have 32 more to go....you make me think I can do it :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!