Replies

• triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • bigfatbino
    bigfatbino Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Remarkable! You look like a completely different person. Congratulations on the new you! =)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Look at you. Awesome progress. Super job. Maintenance is now key.
  • sharon4219
    sharon4219 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great!
  • intrepidity
    Options
    Impressive
  • Toumani
    Toumani Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This is odd. The same exact thread was posted a month ago:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/807852-5-4-female-218-down-to-120-pics?hl=female+218

Oh, wait, this is the same post I think. People have been posting in it for the past month...
  • Staffygirl88
    Staffygirl88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    wowowow!
  • carmen31
    Options
    wow girl...your hubby must be thrilled!!!!!!! congrats in losing the weight!!!!!!!!! i'm 5 '4" too...i started at 162....that is the heaviest i've been in my life....i had to buy new clothes cause nothing would fit.....the worst part is that year before that i had manage to lose all my extra pounds i was 125....i got depressed after my hubby and i split up....so stopped doing exercise and started eating like there was no tomorrow.....this june...i had a wake up call when my daughter convince me to join a gym and the nice lady of the place told me to step on the scale...then i saw the 162 and i was devasted....i was on denial.....all those months....i started that month on the gym...then moved to the beachbody program INSANITY...(really good by the way).......and now i'm 137...i still have a long way to go...but already i feel sooooooo much better in all the aspects of my life....also in case your wondering...my hubby and i got back together :)
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You are beautiful and what an amazing story. Way to go!

^^^This!!!!
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    simply amazing!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look great, congratulations! And you were never "the ugly one." You were always pretty.
  • ChunkyCharly
    Options
    This is truely truely inspirational!! :D wd x
  • stgmanitoba
    Options
    Great job you look awesome!
  • WTF7
    WTF7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Holy ****!
    What was your meal/exercise plan?
  • kat_beverly91
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! You look absolutely AMAZING!!
  • Dollface81
    Options
    WOW Awesome job ! Great story thanks for sharing.
  • Brian0635
    Options
    omg wow well done!!!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    This is odd. The same exact thread was posted a month ago:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/807852-5-4-female-218-down-to-120-pics?hl=female+218

Oh, wait, this is the same post I think. People have been posting in it for the past month...

Yeah its the same one. I am not quite sure how it keeps getting found...but I do appreciate all the nice people who are commenting on it . :-)
  • Lureina
    Lureina Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing! ^-^ Just reading this and seeing the difference makes me want to try really hard so that I can reach my goal :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!