Replies

• mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    I'd do a double take if I saw you now!
  • laimlis
    laimlis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What an AMAZING transformation! I loved your story. Such determination and will power.
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Love the confidence, energy, and happiness I can see all over you in the AFTER pics. You were beautiful before, but now.... stunning! Well done!!

I hope to one day be able to post a success story here myself.... Trying to lose at least 40 pounds by the end of May/beg. of June and possibly 15 more after that. Anyone with pointers or a dose of inspiration and motivation feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • laurensgettingfit
    laurensgettingfit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    far f*cking out.... you look amazing!! Well done that is INSANE. You have given me motivation, I have two kids and don't always get the greatest sleep. I dont have as much weight to lose but feel at times like I can't do it because I'm tired but if you can, I can! Thanks!! PS Don't worry about bubs sleep, they eventually sleep through. I just put my toddler in bed with me, he sleeps so amazingly next to me not waking once but wakes all night in his own bed, His sister woke in the night until she was 3 no matter what we did, now she is 4 and sleeps great. Good luck with that.
  • Aprilh479
    Options
    Amazing!!!!! Very inspiring!!!
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Truly amazing, thanks for sharing. Success like yours inspires me and others to keep going!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    WOW

WOW

WOW
  • momm07
    momm07 Posts: 10
    Options
    You know what I like about your story, the honesty and the feeling or emotion. You expressed exactly how I feel and how some feel I'm sure. I am determined and very stubborn but weak at the same time. I actually had tears in my eyes when reading the part about when you were younger. That is how I feel now... I KNOW I CAN DO THIS, I just need to KEEP doing it and not give up within a couple weeks. You are amazing and beautiful, you always have been and you have inspired so many people including myself. I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your experience.
    So how did you stick to it, what was your routine? Did you get a personal trainer? Please let me know when you have time.
    Thanks once again!
    I would love it if we would be MFP Friends.
  • Letha07
    Options
    amazing!!
  • Jlopez9093
    Jlopez9093 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    that is my exact starting weight and height, and im shaped exactly like you... you are soo my motivation!!
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great story, thank you for sharing!! You look Marvelous :) truely an inspiration!
  • LeihaS
    LeihaS Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You're amazing!!!
  • 50Reasons
    Options
    I am so happy for you, you look amazing and you should be so very proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing your story. It reminds me that is it possible.
  • slim12l
    Options
    I am so proud of you!
  • jahenry17
    jahenry17 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! You look amazing and so happy!
  • layapooh15
    layapooh15 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    oh my gawd
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing.....and can you say HOT mama?!!!
  • deezer602482
    deezer602482 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration :)
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    Wow!!! So inspiring! You look amazing!
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wooow, hot mama! Congratulations on your success, you've done an amazing job! :flowerforyou: What an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!