• bexxxster
    bexxxster Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Energy drinks! Before MFP I could happily drink 5 a day :/
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    I drink Starbucks every day.
    On lift days where I can have the carbs i'll have a large latte with soy.
    On rest days where carbs are low i'll have an americano.
    If you like something and can figure out how to make it fit your macros then go for it.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    orange juice!! i used to drink gallons of it till I realised the cals, I was so sad lol n havnt touched it in months now.
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I love my coffee but now I only order black coffee and then add a small amount of semi-skimmed milk, no more than 25 cals. Or the alternative would be a soy latte, approx 130 cals......
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Thankfully, I drink my coffee black with no sugar. My worst is milkshakes!
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    lol I started modifying my starbucks orders after I looked up the calories. Fat free milk and no whipped cream for me! Takes away a lot of calories that way
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Milkshakes are insane! It's like they have more calories by volume than straight ice cream. Just give me the ice-cream!
  • Kellylynnhaynes
    Kellylynnhaynes Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Dr. Pepper is my weakness! I've managed to try to only drink 1/2 of a 20 oz bottle a day. Enough to get my craving satisfied, but not enough to totally deplete my caloric needs.
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Coffees are my weakness..I make them fit in my cals for the day. But i do what I can to skinny them up. Med iced coffee from MCD is 190 during happy hour that 1.06 all together...they are weakness when i pick up my nephew an daughter
  • indigogiraffe
    Options
    I am absolutely terrible at drinking my calories! I love fizzy drink!! and could drink a big bottle of it a day and I dont like the artificial stuff so I try my hardest to stick to one fizzy a day :D

This is exactly my problem too. It goes down so quickly, you don't realize how much you are drinking!
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    When I go out to eat it's a little easier to pick a healthy meal but when it comes to the beverages it can get tricky - I order sparkling water! This at least makes me feel like I am fully participating in the meal, and I think it makes my friends feel better.

I also keep lemon sparkling water in my fridge for times when I feel like I want treat.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Eggnog is my weakness around the holidays.... 240-300 calories a CUP, ugh. Who can just drink a cup!?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    There's 1160 calories in a large McDonalds milkshake. :noway:

Crazy!! I could have 2 bottles of wine for those calories.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Booze is my weakness!!!! A bottle of wine is like 700 calories!!!....DAMN!:drinker:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    There's 1160 calories in a large McDonalds milkshake. :noway:

Crazy!! I could have 2 bottles of wine for those calories.

FOR REAL!! ill take the wine anytime!
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    did you realise there is a "40% less calories" option for that particular drink haha..
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Bottle of wine is 700 calories? Sweet. That's the perfect amount of calories for dinner.
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    A lot of fruit smoothies are loaded with calories, not to mention tons of sugar!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I drink my calories but I haven't found anything close to that (thankfully!) If it fits into my day, I'll have it (within reason at least)
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    Eggnog is my weakness around the holidays.... 240-300 calories a CUP, ugh. Who can just drink a cup!?

I love, love, love eggnog, too...but there is an eggnog flavored Silk soy milk I wanna try..the chocolate one is good and low cal, so I'm hoping the eggnog tastes as good...nothing is as good as the real thing, though :(