AFFG Awareness, warning signs inside.

Options
2»

Replies

• celshade
    celshade Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    "Wow your hot" messages always crack me up. What are we supposed to say to this? "Thanks." Then what comes next?

The dreaded:

"So what you up to"
    "So what are you into"
    "Any plans for the weekend"

Give it up! It's fine to think it, but conversations can NOT be carried or held that stem from that sentence.
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm just a AFG: Awkward Fat Guy...not former, yet. I've relied on my shining personality, endless cynicism, sarcastic snarky mouth; lucky for me my lovely wife saw through that and still married me. Maybe we should rename it MMFP - Meat Market Fitness Pal?
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    To be aware of the AFFG is to begin to conquer his existence.

Heh, I've seen way too much of what my friends went through with "bad boys", so that helps.
    On the real though, I don't think you ever have to worry about this. You're very sweet!

Awww :happy: Thank ya! :flowerforyou:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I have gotten one seriously creeptastic friend request. However, I've noticed more of the ladies on this site throwing themselves at the men, even when one or both parties are married.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for my AFFG message
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for my AFFG message

All it took for me to get my 1st creepy AFFG was a single post in chit-chat and the worms all come crawling out of their holes
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this important public service announcement. We can all do with a little less AFFG. However, we all need to remember to have some compassion for AFFG's during their rehabilitation.