Replies

• mwestonp
    mwestonp Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress! Great work.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    WOW girl that looks like a lot more than 46 pounds!!! way to go!!

haha oh 71 that makes more sense--and i can't read. either way you look awesome!!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look AMAZING!

PS: Is that chick throwing up a gang sign? :laugh:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    MY BLOWING......girl you look so amazing and that shape...Total Hottness!! Congrats
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    So pretty, before AND after, but you look so happy now! Great work! :flowerforyou:
  • seendie
    seendie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely Gorgeous, what an inspiration to us all. Well done and good luck with the the rest of your journey, not that I think you will need it, you have done amazing things!! Good luck with your move, how exciting from me here in New Zealand.
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look AMAZING!

PS: Is that chick throwing up a gang sign? :laugh:

Thank you and yes Unfortunately she is. :laugh:
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    More details on how you changed your life style-PLEASE! Did you take baby steps or just do a major overall?

CONGRATS! You look GREAT!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you :blushing:

My weight has been a rollercoaster my entire adult life, but after a divorce and losing my job I gained 80lbs in a year, YIKES! I have tried every diet and magic pill under the sun. In Oct 2011, I started restricting my sugar, carbs and sodium and lost 30lbs by Christmas, but then I ate a few Christmas cookies as was back to my old ways and love of wine in no time.
    This July I decided no more diets and quick fixes. I eliminated alcohol and gluten. I started eating paleo/primal. I also committed to working out 5 days a week. Running or another form of cardio and weight lifting. And from there the weight started falling off.
    I feel so so so much healthier!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! All your hard work has definitely paid off!!
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    wow..just wow! you look amazing!
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    You look stunning!!! Thanks for sharing your journey with us! Cheers!
  • grove1216
    grove1216 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome!
  • ManEnMotion
    ManEnMotion Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have lost 71lbs since starting this journey last Oct. I still have a ways to go, but am finally starting to see a differnece. It is very motivating. I am excited to see how far I can go.
    The first pic is 8/2011 - I am on the far right wearing a purple tank that I have no business wearing
    The second pic is last fri. My fiance was so proud he insisted on taking a pic

facebook_-1908353677.jpg

2012-11-23_07-52-15_216.jpg

Ok you look hot. Great job. You should seriously consider treating yourself to some professional photos
  • 0Karina0
    0Karina0 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Dem curves!! :D
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    wow you look absolutely great :flowerforyou:
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    You are doing awesome and you look so happy!

Ps- The girl throwing up the gang signs is epic. It made me laugh. **WESTSIDE!!** LOL
  • cristina_marie
    Options
    Wow! You've done SO well!!!
  • cristina_marie
    Options
    How did you do it?
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    A whole new you! You look amazing! Great work and dedication - I know it's not easy! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!