My car because i get asked about it a lot.

Options

Replies

• Hey_you_over_there
    Options
    I use to be into modding cars, etc....

Until I grew up.

So you "grew up" to taking pictures of yourself in the mirror? With a cellphone? Like the other 45.9 million teenage girls out there.

How was it you knew when you were "grown up"? Validation from strangers on the Internet? Or trolling those people, like the other 45.9 million teenage boys out there?

Cool story bro.
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    1995 Eclipse GS-T black on black low pro wheels!!
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    Do women still ask guys what kind of car they drive?

I just get excited when a guy has a car period :grumble: lol
    This!!
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

Until I grew up.

So you "grew up" to taking pictures of yourself in the mirror? With a cellphone? Like the other 45.9 million teenage girls out there.

How was it you knew when you were "grown up"? Validation from strangers on the Internet? Or trolling those people, like the other 45.9 million teenage boys out there?

Cool story bro.

Well said! LOLz was thinking the same thing!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

Until I grew up.

Cool story bro.
    I must have hit a nerve "bro". We can talk about my story, better yet you can READ about it in "Body By Design". Hell, you can even see me in bodybuilding.com's ad's that were world wide.

I don't do this for the gratification of others. What I have done and continue to do has helped many. Can you say the same about keeping your rims clean?
  • Julz2586
    Options

Until I grew up.

Cool story bro.
    I must have hit a nerve "bro". We can talk about my story, better yet you can READ about it in "Body By Design". Hell, you can even see me in bodybuilding.com's ad's that were world wide.

I don't do this for the gratification of others. What I have done and continue to do has helped many. Can you say the same about keeping your rims clean?

Now, let's get civilized. My comment wasn't meant to be a knock at any car lover. I was talking more about my own personal growth.

Dont think owning or doing up cars has anything to do with growing up or not
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    My husbands newly restored 1972 Mach I

InHxq.jpg
  • BTheGreatest
    Options

InHxq.jpg

That is a sexy car!!
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options

InHxq.jpg

That is a sexy car!!

he thinks so

it got him his first wife...so maybe not such a good thing ...huh
  • BTheGreatest
    Options

InHxq.jpg

That is a sexy car!!

he thinks so

it got him his first wife...so maybe not such a good thing ...huh

Ut oh.... Maybe not!!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

Until I grew up.

Cool story bro.

Now, let's get civilized. My comment wasn't meant to be a knock at any car lover. I was talking more about my own personal growth.

Me and plenty of other "retired" car enthusiast would beg to differ. I am done with this thread. I stated before, my original comment was regarding myself. However, someone got their panties in a bind.
  • Julz2586
    Options

Until I grew up.

Cool story bro.

Me and plenty of other "retired" car enthusiast would beg to differ. I am done with this thread. I stated before, my original comment was regarding myself. However, someone got their panties in a bind.

No reason to come in if the thread doesn't have anything to do with you or you just have negitive comments.
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    But most of the greatest bodybuilders are into cars. Arnold helped get them to make hummers for the public., Jay cutler and phil heath both drive Bentleys and are proud of them. Ronnie coleman has several cars viper, hummer+. most of those guys are into cars.
  • Julz2586
    Options
    But most of the greatest bodybuilders are into cars. Arnold helped get them to make hummers for the public., Jay cutler and phil heath both drive Bentleys and are proud of them. Ronnie coleman has several cars viper, hummer+. most of those guys are into cars.

They mustn't be grown up yet ^_^
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    The one in my pic
    <

Model A with a 327 and 350 automatic backed with 4:11 gears.
    No AC
    No radio
    No windows

No problems.
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You Americans and yer cars - they're a rare site over in this part of the world.

This is my car! Mazda RX8 Exclusive. Tis all stock at the moment but I do hope to fit a decat and maybe get some plastidip at the wheels.

I <3 it :D

524104_10150807366111757_711101892_n.jpg?t=1350943883
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options

Until I grew up.

Cool story bro.

Personally, I think it was a pretty douchy thing for you to make that "until I grew up" comment.
    Who were you trying to help with that?
    So you have "helped many" by working out?
    Bravo.
    Many others on this board have helped others too.
    Soldiers, fire fighters and police officers have LITERALLY risked their lives to save the lives of complete strangers.
    But, you just tell all of us how you were on ad's that were world wide.

We are all impressed.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    This is my car that gets a lot of questions and comments, even at stoplights:

DSC_0104-640.jpg

JM
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I love my car :o)
    208223_1910592160421_6930641_n-1.jpg
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    are huyandis cool?? lol my uncle has an awesome bright orange challenger, 2005, and a 79 malibu in mint conditon, im not allowed to touch :sad: