Biggest Loser Tonight!

Options
2»

Replies

• paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Shay didn't get invited to come back. Instead, she was given a challenge by Subway that she would get $1000 for each pound she loses at home between last season's finale and this season's finale. They did a check in with her a couple of weeks ago and she seems to be coming along quite nicely with that. I don't think they have told us how much she has lost so far.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Pretty funny how red had 'something so wrong w/ her' on the ranch and gained weight, but goes home and loses....i think she looked good though and i think she is pretty smart-even though i don't care for her....wouldnt be surprised if she gets the 100,000
    she really reminds me of tracy!
    as for white, wish he got to the 100 lb mark but i think he will next week
    does anyone know if it is on hold until after the olympics? how amazing was that training center?
  • mama22girlz
    Options
    Melissa (is that the red girl) she does remind me of Tracey. I think part of her wanted to go home, she missed her kids, she hated being called a lier and getting caught AND I think shes going for the 100,000 at home prize because she figures her hubby has a better chance at getting the ranch prize. Glad she is gone though. I still want either the GREY team to win or the Purple girl.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I think she drank water, and didn't realize she drank as much as she did. I think she was trying to not show huge numbers this week, but who knows....
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I know it's sad but I was so happy that melissa went home. Although she has Tracy tendencies, Tracy was more mean. I didn't want the father from the black team to go home. I was proud of the yellow team though and at Sam for breaking the 300 mark. I hope next show Stephanie wins something, I really like her. I wanted Mike to make the 100 pounds but seeing him to the hand stand on the wall inspired me a bit. I am amazed by Miggy who just had surgery and still lost 6 pounds.
    \
  • Mina133842
    Options
    I have to say, I'm liking Miggy more and more lately... she seems to have lifted her guard a bit, and seems like a neat lady, underneath all the gruffness that she shows to the outside world. You just never know what people go through, I bet she's one tough lady, but incredibly loyal! :)
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I like Miggy better also! She is one tough cookie! I don't want the black or the orange to go home, I am afraid to see the episode! 2 weeks is a long wait!
  • luvmygrandkidstx
    luvmygrandkidstx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I agree, the red team, I have wanted them gone since the very beginning.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    so sad, can't wait to see the next episode!!