What a 20 Pound Loss Looks Like

Options
13»

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Amazing job....I always enjoy seeing multiple pics of progress...and that waist is getting tiny girl...GOOD JOB
  • jf1415
    Options
    This is so awesome to see! I have the same body type as you, 5'4" and 190 lbs starting weight, so it's really awesome to see the change! 170 doesn't sound like a "skinny" number, but that is a GREAT body that I would be proud to have! I look forward to losing my first 20 pounds so i can look like you :) Great job! Any tips?
  • dblk19
    dblk19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I can certainly relate to you! We have the same body type and it seems like I have been gaining and losing the same 20-30 lbs time after time! I, too, have been reading the success stories everyday and it is the only thing that has been keeping me going the past week! I am really making it a priority that I make the time for me, even though there are so many other things going on. I need to make this a priority! Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing your continued progress! :-)
  • ta42467
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing. You look terrific...I can see some weight training may be in order :happy:
  • Lipstickcherry
    Lipstickcherry Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your 20 lbs. looks like a lot more! Shows how working out and eating sensibly looks good.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    great progress thus far; keep at it. You are well along your way; sensible approach.
  • lshart
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • _jorge_
    _jorge_ Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jesslinn85
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! (Haha!) You have me wanting to take pictures like you did, what an awesome and motivational idea! Keep up the good work! Very inspirational!!
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Was that 'net' edging slightly above your BMR?

Yes. In other words I always ate back my exercise calories. My net was slightly above my BMR.
  • kristine_02
    kristine_02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I've lost about the same so its nice to see the results from others to keep me motivated! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!