30 Day Shred before and after. Minimal weightloss

Options
2»

Replies

• nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference. Who cares what the scale says! replacing icky fat with nice lean muscle is awesome. Now your RMR is higher. You will burn more calories at rest! Perfect. Now don't stop strength training. Keep going. You do not want to lose all that awesome muscle tone. I am curious if you changed your eating. Did you log your meals and keep to healthy proteins and high nutrient carbs?
  • dasexiimommy
    Options
    Great job!!! You can really tell in your waist, belly, and thighs!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference!! more toned!! great job!
  • chayako
    chayako Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see more definition in your core region.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Thanx again everyone for the feedback!!! Its so good to know that something is changing and ppl notice it even though the scale doesnt. lol. I really appreciate it :blushing:
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I see a big change in your back and stomach, and you're tighter and toned everywhere in general. Way to go! I just did Day 12 this morning and your pic motivates me to keep going!

Thats so good to hear!! Glad I could be of some assistance :flowerforyou:
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Definitely a difference. Who cares what the scale says! replacing icky fat with nice lean muscle is awesome. Now your RMR is higher. You will burn more calories at rest! Perfect. Now don't stop strength training. Keep going. You do not want to lose all that awesome muscle tone. I am curious if you changed your eating. Did you log your meals and keep to healthy proteins and high nutrient carbs?

No I have really slacked on logging my meals lately :ohwell: . But I plan to log everything (or as much as possible) for month of december. Been stuck in a plateau for last 5 weeks and was hoping the Shred got me through it, sadly it did not. Which is why this post means alot. My body changed even though my weight did not