Options
    12/7 - 3 miles
    12/8 - 4 miles
    12/9 - 6 miles
    MTD: 29
  • Cheeta_HH
    Cheeta_HH Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    1st week of December= 19.22 miles (Dec 1= 4.48, Dec 2= 9.54, Dec 4= 5.2 miles)

(I was planning on that number being much higher... but I did NOT plan on catching a bad cold! Hopefully next week will look better!)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    WTD: 52 miles (happy to say this is my highest weekly mileage ever)
    MTD: 58 miles
  • shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi Cooriander!

Just had my "hip check" on Friday and the doc said I can ease back into running! WOOHOO! I have an awesome doc - 2 months out from surgery (total hip replacement) and I am ready to run! Of course, losing 54 pounds this year and running a lot helped me recover more quickly than predicted (another bonus to being healthy and thanks to MFP).

I did a 5 mile run/walk today and it felt great! I will slowly replace the walking with running so I'll be ready to join the January spreadsheet - can't wait to see those numbers again! I know it's early, but I'm in for 50 miles in January!

So happy to see so many running and meeting their goals in this group! Cooriander is the best for taking so much time to keep us motivated and on track! Running is the best gift you can give yourself this season or any season!

Merry Christmas All!
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Mon 4.3, Tue, 5.1, Wed 4, Thu 5.3, Fri 4.1, Sat 7 and Sun 5.3 miles. Total for the month 47 out of 120.
    Anyone else having issues with their tickers?
  • es2189
    es2189 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    12/2: 5 miles
    12/4: 4.5 miles
    12/6: 3 miles
    12/7: 1 mile
    12/9: 2 miles

MTD: 15.5 miles
    LEFT: 54.5 miles (hmmm...maybe I overestimated my goal)
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.34 miles today. 34.37 MTD
  • rdianemu
    rdianemu Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WTD 9 miles
    MTD 15 miles
    Thanks
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm not seeing my name on the list yet.

I'm at 4.28 for today and tomorrow.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I'm not seeing my name on the list yet.

I'm at 4.28 for today and tomorrow.

Excllent, please repost tomorrow's mileage after you complete your run.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    pafagel said:

Mon 4.3, Tue, 5.1, Wed 4, Thu 5.3, Fri 4.1, Sat 7 and Sun 5.3 miles. Total for the month 47 out of 120.
    Anyone else having issues with their tickers?
    Yes there seem to be a lot of people having trouble :cry:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    shellyb2012 said:

Hi Cooriander!

Just had my "hip check" on Friday and the doc said I can ease back into running! WOOHOO! I have an awesome doc - 2 months out from surgery (total hip replacement) and I am ready to run! Of course, losing 54 pounds this year and running a lot helped me recover more quickly than predicted (another bonus to being healthy and thanks to MFP).

I did a 5 mile run/walk today and it felt great! I will slowly replace the walking with running so I'll be ready to join the January spreadsheet - can't wait to see those numbers again! I know it's early, but I'm in for 50 miles in January!

So happy to see so many running and meeting their goals in this group! Cooriander is the best for taking so much time to keep us motivated and on track! Running is the best gift you can give yourself this season or any season!

Merry Christmas All!

WOW that is quick! My mother just broke her hip so I understand more about hip replacement! She ended up with pins instead, and is not in rehab doing PT. I agree that running is really GREAT sport :love: :heart: , I feel so much healthier (and less frequently sick), and STRONGER! love how I feel now. Can't WAIT to see you back!!! keep on healing!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    MissFit0101 said:

WTD: 52 miles (happy to say this is my highest weekly mileage ever)
    MTD: 58 miles

WOW :happy:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    drgndancer said:

Good thing I chose a relatively low mileage goal this month. Picked up the flu on Monday and haven't run since Sunday. Hoping a pick up after a bit less than a week off tomorrow,

Sorry you are sick - best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    WOW that was a lot of running in this group the last few days!!! :flowerforyou:

sorry for the delay, my mother broke her hip last Saturday, and I spend most week in the hospital, then I traveled this weekend and had spotty internet connections. (and I ran much less than I had hoped too ..... ).
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Group is now full! thanks for joining everyone!!! (everyone above should be on the sheet) :flowerforyou: Welcome!!!

PS the spreadsheet is updated, please check (proof), spelling and make sure your mileage is correct (after a refresh). :bigsmile:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Ran a half today, and PR'd super exited, 1:48:28 (my first half was this May). I also PRd both on the 5K and 10K distances (23:49 and 49:15). I also walked some, my legs were like lead! but only for a few steps, I got really mad at myself!!!

My week was sparse of running too, I only got a 5 miler in, and then this 13.1 due to my busy week.
  • elfpearl
    elfpearl Posts: 191
    Options
    12 miles yesterday, 2.2 miles today, 58 MTD.
  • drgndancer
    drgndancer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Managed to cough and hack my way through 3.4 miles yesterday, taking me to 9.8 for the month. Hopefully I can pick it up and finish my goal.
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    12/9: 8.2 miles

MTD: 8.2 miles