Christmas Mini Rant.
Mini vent: I have seen a bunch of "Let's put the Christ back in Christmas" on FB today. Here's the thing: not everyone is Christian. That does not mean those folks cannot celebrate the spirit of Christmas. Why do we give a flying fig about Merry Christmas vs. Happy Holidays? How about let's instead take the time to respect the values and traditions this holiday season represents, and worry less about the damn verbage. That is all.
This discussion has been closed.
- All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 389K Introduce Yourself
- 42.9K Getting Started
- 259K Health and Weight Loss
- 175.1K Food and Nutrition
- 47.2K Recipes
- 232K Fitness and Exercise
- 340 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 73K Success Stories
- 152.3K Motivation and Support
- 7.6K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.2K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.6K MyFitnessPal Information
- 21 News and Announcements
- 709 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions