My final results *before and afters included*

Options
12346»

Replies

• Artillerybabe
    Artillerybabe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    YOU HAVE GAWJUS CURVES and btw its actually healthier to carry it around the bottom than the tummy, I have 48lbs to lose - the most ever for me having piled the pounds on having had my little boy, I was always fortunate in that i used to be slim through running every day but cannot do that now! ive got myself an exercise bike and im determined this year I will do the same achievement as you! and wow its great to see such inspiration too, thank you for sharing its really helpful to see such goals achieved ;) Well done you look "absolutely fab" xx
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    THanks so much!!! :)
  • LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    UPDATE - While I was on my 2 month "break"... I gained 4 pounds back and lost almost all of my toning :( This proves to me that you MUST continue your new lifestyle!

I was 152 when I took my break
    I lost 1 lb in the first 2 weeks following my break... taking me to 151

I just finished 3 days of 30 day shred and today I am 154

Ultimate new goal set to 145. I will get there!! My new goal is to be met by the of March.

:)

I then will strive to reach140 by June :) Wish me luck all!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!