shakeology

Options
2»

Replies

• marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I am not a drink my meal type of person. However, I do like shakeology. The chocolate is good and very quick and easy if I'm in a real hurry. I prefer actual food and I haven't tried many other shakes so I don't have alot of experience with different types. I haven't tried the new shakeology and have heard it isn't as good as the old.

I would not recommend drinking meals regularly, but if you were in a real hurry and need something fast make sure its something you like with the nutrients you need. When my shakeology runs out (which will be awhile considering I don't use it alot lol) I will probably try another type just to see what I prefer. So I like the suggestions.

In the long run do what works for you and be healthy.
  • ClassicPearl
    ClassicPearl Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    The chocolate one tastes sooo good. I just had one after lifting.

I mainly bought them for my parents. They are always on their way out the door, so I thought it would be a good idea for them. My Dad hates vegetables, practically despises them, but he enjoys the taste of the chocolate shakes. That's how I trick him into getting his nutrition :)

It is pretty expensive though.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Dayumm.....no Shakeology pushers to torch here. I think we've scared them all off and they're just going the pm route.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I was waiting for the influx of BB coaches trying to flog it to you!

Thought I'd get in and scare them off!!!
  • Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Actually only got 1 PM message from this whole post. lol
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Actually only got 1 PM message from this whole post. lol

Isn't that disappointing... did you reply back and just write, LOL... because that is what I would do.