Replies

• Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Its never too soon honey :P
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I don't know which country you are from but where I am from "putting out" as you put is because someone has bought you something is called prostitution. Maybe she has some respect for herself and doesn't just sleep with someone at the drop of a hat. Yes, I most probably am a prude but why the hell would you want to sleep with a virtual stranger!

Thank you!

I wonder what kind of childhood trauma those people had if they feel urge to provide sex for every $7 drink bought for them.

I **** a guy because I want o **** him. Not because he bought me food, geez, what's wrong with people.

I think your joke might be going over a few heads . . .

Edit to say :

Oh and just for the record

<
    PUTS OUT FOR $7 DRINKS
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I am so incredibly nosy I had to find the original post. I get it now.

Still don't think you should put out after two dates though :smile:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I don't know which country you are from but where I am from "putting out" as you put is because someone has bought you something is called prostitution. Maybe she has some respect for herself and doesn't just sleep with someone at the drop of a hat. Yes, I most probably am a prude but why the hell would you want to sleep with a virtual stranger!

Well, in MY country, women have the self-respect to not making a virtual stranger pay for their drinks.

This way, they don't have to "put out" for them either.

Mind blowing, amirite?
  • Poods71
    Options
    It's not really that it has gone over people's heads. Not everyone has seen the post he is having a dig at.
  • Poods71
    Options
    I pay for myself too but as I and lots of other people hadn't seen the post you were having a go at then we are obviously going to jump to the conclusion that you think women should be putting out just cos you have bought them a few drinks.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I pay for myself too but as I and lots of other people hadn't seen the post you were having a go at then we are obviously going to jump to the conclusion that you think women should be putting out just cos you have bought them a few drinks.

mocking other threads is the sincerest form of mockery.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I am so incredibly nosy I had to find the original post. I get it now.

Still don't think you should put out after two dates though :smile:

condescending-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-176.gif
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    Absolutely love this!!!!
  • Tommy
    Tommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The original post has had enough opportunity to receive feedback additionally the forum guidelines include this item:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

In many cases we are able to edit out the posts that violate this guideline, but unfortunately this particular thread has become too volatile to moderate efficiently.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Tom
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.