How obese is this- plz reply!

Options
13»

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 5'7" and 158 lbs... how obese am I?
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I think maybe you are just craving attention....
    I can't for the life of me figure out why you would think such a thing...

Oh wait, what's this?
    Hello,
    I'm lxxx and 5'8. at the mo I'm just over 9 1/2 stone. I'm looking to lose about a stone because i love it when my family come round and say that I am ' getting thin '. For xmas I'm looking to lose 10ibs and am already 3ibs there this week. I have to admit, I dont eat enough at the mo, but i get tempted occasionly and today i had a slice of cske :( . Anyone in the same situation as me? Plz reply!
  • Tommy
    Tommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dear MyFitnessPal's,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

2. No Hi-Jacking Topics

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate.

In many cases we are able to edit out the posts that violate this guideline, but unfortunately this particular thread has become too volatile to moderate efficiently.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Tom
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.