how much coffee is too much?

Options
124»

Replies

• Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i have a double coffee with only creamer in the morning, a big black coffee in the afternoon, and sometimes coffee with creamer after dinner. it reduces my appetite and it helps me a lot with all this weight loss thing.
    i drink my coffee too strong, that's what people have told me.
    one thing i cannot stand is sugar in coffee :S
    I love it so much, honestly, if someone took it away from me i'd be incredibly sad.
    how much is too much, really?
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Sadness is just another word for not enough coffee....
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Sadness is just another word for not enough coffee....

agreed!!
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    I drink a cup a day..
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    A8Jpo5KCAAAJTN4.jpg
  • LSwan2
    LSwan2 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You have a lot of input on your post, but thought I would give you my 2 cents worth. I am 63 and just started drinking coffee a few years ago because of the new dessert coffee called cappucino, late, etc. I do think you can drink too much. It actually can destroy your bones when drinking too much. I will usually drink a cup of a day, but I use stevia instead of sugar because there is no calories and stevia is good for you. I believe moderation is the key. :)
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    To the OP, if you are putting crap like cream and sugar in your coffee, then after about a cup, that may be too much, simply through calories. There are some broscience studies about the effects of caffeine, but frankly, since it's broscience, I blew it off. If I die from drinking too much caffeine, at least I will die happy.
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Did you say 16 oz. per day?!?
    LOL
    Rookie!
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    To the OP, if you are putting crap like cream and sugar in your coffee, then after about a cup, that may be too much, simply through calories. There are some broscience studies about the effects of caffeine, but frankly, since it's broscience, I blew it off. If I die from drinking too much caffeine, at least I will die happy.

I dont recall ever putting *crap* in my coffee.. I dont think that would taste very good.lol.... sugar free creamer and splenda, yes :p