what to get for a man in your life..?

Options
13»

Replies

• OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Most of my guy friends get homemade cookies and/or candy. I've had zero complaints and now get requests. Another thing that might be cool (depending on how much you want to spend) is some sort of experience: F1 racing, gun range/shooting lesson, etc.

I agree with the experience. I think it would be much more meaningful than a gift anyway. Sending time with someone is special :)
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    OR for example this summer I picked up about 40 dollars worth of craft beer (random selections) for him to try...he had a BALL trying them and then reporting back to me on each individual brew, flavor profile, texture etc....

This is a great idea!

JM
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Introduce him to a nice girl.

Yup. Nothing better than an 'explosion' as a gift muahaha
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Most of my guy friends get homemade cookies and/or candy. I've had zero complaints and now get requests. Another thing that might be cool (depending on how much you want to spend) is some sort of experience: F1 racing, gun range/shooting lesson, etc.

agree, especially single guys, home made food is always a win
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Omaha Steaks
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I like the ideas like the hot air balloon, skydiving, guided fishing trip, an hour in a race car........... things like that:)
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    DVD's or Blu Rays are so easy. Do you know what he likes?

If he's a sports guy, get him a jersey.

If he's a car guy, maybe you can get him a nice pin up calendar (G-rated if he has kids)

Lobster delivery... Edible Arrangement (that's a fruit thing)... or maybe a cactus.
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I like the ideas like the hot air balloon, skydiving, guided fishing trip, an hour in a race car........... things like that:)

NOTE TAKEN
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    6114119_137.jpg

Make him a meatloaf cake. He will love you forever. <3