wedding on Dec 21st

Options
Hi I need some tips on how I can lose as much weight as I can by December 21st. I am going to a wedding and I want to look good. Can anyone please give me some advice?

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your wedding!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Buy a pretty flattering dress - oh, and get some fantastic shoes and accessories.
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I would say at most about 6lbs. There isn't much time left for you to work with.

If you ant to remain healthy you unfortunately won't lose a lot of weight before December 21st.

According to your ticker you don't have a ton left to lose so it will come off a lot slower than normal. With only about three weeks left safe weight loss would be 6lbs at most. A few lbs won't make much of a difference in how you look.

Don't worry about the numbers. Just find something to wear that you feel confident in and you will be fine. Dress it up with some good shoes and jewelery. Regardless of your weight if you go there with confidence you will shine.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Eat at a deficit.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Don't get married, just find someone you hate and buy them a house.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I would say at most about 6lbs. There isn't much time left for you to work with.

If you ant to remain healthy you unfortunately won't lose a lot of weight before December 21st.

According to your ticker you don't have a ton left to lose so it will come off a lot slower than normal. With only about three weeks left safe weight loss would be 6lbs at most. A few lbs won't make much of a difference in how you look.

Don't worry about the numbers. Just find something to wear that you feel confident in and you will be fine. Dress it up with some good shoes and jewelery. Regardless of your weight if you go there with confidence you will shine.

She could lose 6 pounds yes, but it doesn't matter how much she loses, it's not gonna really show in the mirror.

That's the problem....it takes weeks for a loss to really show in the mirror.....she doesn't have weeks.

OP - what everyone else said, find a great dress, awesome accessories and rock it out.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Hi I need some tips on how I can lose as much weight as I can by December 21st. I am going to a wedding and I want to look good. Can anyone please give me some advice?
    Good luck. I don't have anything helpful to add.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Buy a pretty flattering dress - oh, and get some fantastic shoes and accessories.

Yes. People can look gorgeous in the right clothes at any weight. Find something you look great in, have your hair done and SMILE!

You're going to be SITTING DOWN or DANCING. It's not about weight and it's not about you.

Enjoy.
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Spanx.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

Yes. People can look gorgeous in the right clothes at any weight. Find something you look great in, have your hair done and SMILE!

You're going to be SITTING DOWN or DANCING. It's not about weight and it's not about you.

Enjoy.

This. And spanx.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
    but....but.....
    end_world.png \m/
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    THREE! 3 votes for SPANX! AH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options

Get in a time machine and go back to January and start on a sensible diet and exercise program.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Sauna Suit it!

sauna-suit-bally-total-fitness.jpg
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
    I was waiting for this
    condescending-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-176.gif
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    She said she is going to a wedding, not getting married.

to OP - you can eat at a calorie deficit and lost maybe 2lbs per week. Other than that, getting a dress that fits and just accepting you waited until too late, is probably the best advice given so far... oh, and of course the Spanx :)
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    You haven't logged any food in weeks. Yet, you want people to help you lose it quick. Sorry, I don't have any advice for you. You should've started this process a couple months ago, if not longer.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Is it an ex's wedding? Trying to upstage a bride possibly?

I would agree with the others...spanx.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    SPANX