wedding on Dec 21st

Options

Replies

• now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I would say at most about 6lbs. There isn't much time left for you to work with.

If you ant to remain healthy you unfortunately won't lose a lot of weight before December 21st.

According to your ticker you don't have a ton left to lose so it will come off a lot slower than normal. With only about three weeks left safe weight loss would be 6lbs at most. A few lbs won't make much of a difference in how you look.

Don't worry about the numbers. Just find something to wear that you feel confident in and you will be fine. Dress it up with some good shoes and jewelery. Regardless of your weight if you go there with confidence you will shine.

She could lose 6 pounds yes, but it doesn't matter how much she loses, it's not gonna really show in the mirror.

That's the problem....it takes weeks for a loss to really show in the mirror.....she doesn't have weeks.

OP - what everyone else said, find a great dress, awesome accessories and rock it out.

I realize it wouldn't show even if she did lose a few lbs which is why I stated that originally.

To the OP, confidence is best. FInd an outfit you feel great in and just have a great time... don't worry about a few lbs.
  • S_Delbridge
    Options
    wear some slimmimg undergarments,. drink lots of water to decrease bloating & cut out salt until then! (: this should atleast make u feel better & help with the waist
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    Spanx.

^^^^^ This!
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Spanx.

Exactly what I was gonna say! Spanx will be your friend!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    It matters not....the world is coming to an end...didn't the Mayans tell you?:noway:
  • kelleyannclemons
    kelleyannclemons Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    While this may not help you lose weight in your timeframe, I have found that I felt smaller within 1-2 weeks of making my initial change to my diet along with after any time I eat at a restaurant where I'm not as good with my diet that time.

I would cut the sodium - eating fruits, veggies, and lean meats. Keep away from anything that might make you feel (and sometimes look) bloated after eating. Drink a lot of water and stay away from processed sugar. I feel this kind of flushes my system (or gives my system time to get rid of the junk).

(I know these are great things to always incorporate, but I like to eat the foods I used to eat too as long as they are in moderation so I don't feel deprived.)
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
    I was waiting for this
    condescending-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-176.gif

Hot Fuzz gif! You win the interwebs today. :drinker:
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    8! 8 votes for SPANX! AH HA HA AH HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Is that not the date the world endS???????
  • _Katastrophic
    Options
    It matters not....the world is coming to an end...didn't the Mayans tell you?:noway:

I was gonna say that, you beat me to it!!!! *kicks rocks**
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    To quote a wise, wise man, "POOP WITH ALL OF YOUR MIGHT"!

You would lose a few pounds, and be unable to sit in the bargain, thereby increasing your TDEE.

Or, you could pick up from where you are today, forget about the number on the scale, and focus on making better choices long term. Go have fun and remember that your weight isn't written across your forehead for all to see.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Hopefully, the world won't end until after the wedding...
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    8! 8 votes for SPANX! AH HA HA AH HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Love all your pics - but this is priceless. bow to the count.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Body By Vi, It Works! Wraps, raspberry keytones, Spanx, and whatever that 2012 girl from California is selling.

Do all of that and nothing else!

We're all in this together!

You can do it!
  • bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Body By Vi, It Works! Wraps, raspberry keytones, Spanx, and whatever that 2012 girl from California is selling.

Do all of that and nothing else!

We're all in this together!

You can do it!

*chortle* *snort*
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Hi I need some tips on how I can lose as much weight as I can by December 21st. I am going to a wedding and I want to look good. Can anyone please give me some advice?

Get in a time machine and go back to January and start on a sensible diet and exercise program.

^this

(dammit...first thought I had when I read OP, but I was too slow.)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water, eat healthily - nothing processed - and up the exercise! You won't lose much but you'll feel good. And buy a fab dress and shoes.

I'm going to a wedding on the 12th. I have a dress I know suits me and fits perfectly now!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Wheres my invite?
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    Congrats on your wedding!

She's going to a wedding - not getting married.
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    Is that not the date the world endS???????

Yeah you're right - we're going to die!!