Worst part of your job?

Options
DoingitWell
DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
Since it's Monday, the first day of the work week...what do you dread doing the most?

Mine is handling a drug screen and the person just hands you the cup without wiping the excess pee pee off or screwing the lid on tight. And even though you have on gloves, you can stil feel it kinda.

Replies

• digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I do software for a company that sub's out from HUD.
    We handle reverse mortgages and as a result, I am on the phone with banks and lenders all day.
    The worst part of my job is the knowlege of how horribly stupid these people are that control billions of our dollars.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    When I have to get up to go pee.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    when i have to help those idiot teenager boys put all the golf carts back into the cartbarn at the end of the day!

but, then i thank god i only work sometimes!
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Since it's Monday, the first day of the work week...what do you dread doing the most?

Mine is handling a drug screen and the person just hands you the cup without wiping the excess pee pee off or screwing the lid on tight. And even though you have on gloves, you can stil feel it kinda.

yea thats definitely horrible!!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher....the worst part of the job is most definitely the marking. Takes forever. I am currently on here avoiding a huge pile of year 8 books.....
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    The fear of peeing razors because I got something from a client. I don't care how much women pay me for my services, I do not want to pee razors.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

That's not exactly what I want to do when asked to examine my urine, usually I just walk out the door, but I really want to do worse things to employers who have the "innocent until proven guilty" mentality.

Anyway, my "worst part" is that I have two months furlough every year and no health insurance opportunity.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Having to close my internet pages when the boss rolls around my desk........
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    TPS reports, the Bobs, and the lady who answers the phones with the same script.....\m/
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Having to close my internet pages when the boss rolls around my desk........

Minimizing them ugg
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Only part I dread.... Is the long hour drive in and hour and half drive home.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Arriving here then it's all fun and games til someone pee's razors.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    And to all you history deleters, if you open your browser and hit ctrl+shift+p it opens a private session so history and cookies dont get tracked. Keep in mind when you exit and reopen you have to do it again.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Worst part is when people are in the lunch room watching TV and its loud. My office is right next door and bugs the crap out of me when they leave the TV blaring after their break too. :grumble: :grumble:
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    stupid people...and i'm not being overly sensitive. these people are dumb as a box of rocks.

and that's probably an insult to the box of rocks... :grumble:
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Sheriff's Office Detective for almost 24 years. Doing next of kin death notifications is by far the worst part of my job.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    when I have to go in for a UA and the lady taking the cup get's all mad when I don't wipe it of tighten the lid. then she gets all mad when I do put the lid on at all and spill it on her, it's obviously an accident, calm down!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Having to go into the office for any reason but especially for a meeting...
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Having to be here =D
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Having nothing to do (like today) and the day going by so SLOW!