Worst part of your job?

Options

Replies

• TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Since I cannot do anything at work and I am waiting for paperwork and redtape to clear so I can leave, for me it is waiting from 7am til 4pm to go home.
  • tonyggd
    Options
    starting at 4am
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    Talentless students =(
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    The number breasts I have to look at.
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    looking at cheese all day long.

what i meant to say was looking at it.. and not being able to eat it. I build custom made gourmet food baskets. :drool:
  • Insanity2bSane
    Insanity2bSane Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Showing up for it!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher....the worst part of the job is most definitely the marking. Takes forever. I am currently on here avoiding a huge pile of year 8 books.....

Hundreds of essays...When I was teaching I'd have to stay after school for hours on end. Taking them home was useless - I'd never get them done with all the distractions... :tongue:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

WAIT! WHAT?
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Seeing the worst of parents and how it effects their children.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    TPS reports, the Bobs, and the lady who answers the phones with the same script.....\m/

Yeaaaaaah I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Having to close my internet pages when the boss rolls around my desk........

:laugh: :laugh:

:heart:
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I am the assistant director for a 911 center, which means I have employees working 24/7. The worst part of my job is getting called out after hours because they are having rado or computer issues. This last Saturday I had a crazy busy day with my kids, and then just about the time I was going to settle in for the day, I got a call and had to go into work for four hours, until 1 a.m. because a hard drive crashed on one of our computers.\

But I still count myself as lucky, because I do truly enjoy my job!! It is challenging and keeps me interested!
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Since it's Monday, the first day of the work week...what do you dread doing the most?

Mine is handling a drug screen and the person just hands you the cup without wiping the excess pee pee off or screwing the lid on tight. And even though you have on gloves, you can stil feel it kinda.
    I suddenly feel like I have the best job ever
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options

Is your company hiring?
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    TPS reports, the Bobs, and the lady who answers the phones with the same script.....\m/

Yeah bout that......

You did get the memo, right? Here, let me give you a copy....
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    When Im in my underthings and the IT guy walks in.

Sounds like the beginning of an interesting movie... :smokin:
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

Is your company hiring?

I am a Lactation Consultant so it's not as fun as one would think.
  • Smallz13
    Options
    having people come into my office to fix situations without having the necessary info i need to fix the situation...
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    having people come into my office to fix situations without having the necessary info i need to fix the situation...

That just happened the MOMENT I READ THIS!!!
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    O.P.P....yea, you know me....

(other peoples poop)

That doesn't bother me. Fighting the same battles everyday, the same stupid battles that never seem to go away, just linger like a day old fart - that's what makles my job so enjoyable and a pleasure to be at.