Lay it on me... Sprite Zero and Mio

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Hmmm tastes good you enjoyed it. I would quit it ASAP. Food must not be enjoyable. I love the buzzkills who take all the fun out of life because a few lab rats got cancer.

On a side note-MIO will give me a headache if I drink too much (apples give me a headache too), but its a great alternative then drinking the 40oz Pepsi that I was binging on in the past.
  • danikat15
    danikat15 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Oh viper that is a great idea! I may have to try the seltzer water.

And I don't drink it 24/7. I just have the occasional coke here and there. It helps settle my tummy if I'm having issues.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I drank about half a gallon of coke zero today...

(Checks around, yep still awesome).
    ^This.

Oh, but you will die.

tumblr_lytyr3nj6o1qkikgro1_250.gif
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    That sounds soooooooooooo good!
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Nah, I follow the 80/20 rule. Eat well 80% of the time or spend 80% of your calories on whole, nutritious food and do whatever the hell you want with the other 20%.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Lay it on me...
    tumblr_lrn1asW4zj1qb4ldxo1_500.gif
  • girlykate143
    girlykate143 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    what's MIO? Oh, my oh.
    I am the queen of mixing weird things in my drinks, so I'm all for it! I do not, however, mix milky things with citrusy things. that's no workie.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Lay it on me...
    tumblr_lrn1asW4zj1qb4ldxo1_500.gif

oo...my next profile pic! thanks!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options

^This.

Oh, but you will die.

That looks like the OP...
  • danikat15
    Options
    How did you get those videos of me?!

Goodness. I don't know wether you all are laughing with me or at me. But, um, I knew you wouldn't grow another head from diet soda. I thought that only happened with hot dogs, bologna, and questionable meat of the day in school lunches.
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    If MIO makes you grow 3 heads (or sprite) then I'm pretty sure everything else (make up, lotion, etc.) will also make you grow 3 heads! It just depends on how you feel about artificial things and chemicals being in your body.

ETA: I personally like MIO and have taken the attitude of "the sun will give me cancer, sunscreen will give me cancer, the tap water will give me cancer, bottled water will give me cancer." So on and so forth so why not die having fun!?!? LOL
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    trying it in a few minutes!!!!
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You DO realize what;s in MIO, right? I honestly wouldn't drink stuff with antifreeze - or even something in its family, in it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylene_glycol
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    blood cancer my hiney! I've had diabetes for 28 years and have been drinking diet that long now. Mio cherry is awesome.....
  • Hawnpunch22
    Options
    Just tried it and LOVED it!!!! You're a genius and should continue to enjoy the fruits of your creative mind. Now what mixes with Coke?
  • CurvySexyFit
    Options

^This.

Oh, but you will die.

OMG this is so funny!! ^_^

and that does sound yummy. I am going to have to try it. <3
  • dena789
    dena789 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen the cherry MIO yet. I've been using MIO for months now but I've only seen 4 flavors here... Strawberry Watermellon, Mango Peach, Berry Pomegranate and Fruit Punch.

Now I'm curious if I've missed a flavor....
  • danikat15
    Options
    Walmart has their own brand of MIO that isn't half bad. In fact, their sweet tea one is better than the MIO. And Dollar General has knock offs too! They have an energy one that tastes like a cherry limeade from sonic. Not quite a cherry limeade, but its still good!
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    How about adding some lemon juice or a splash of cranberry juice to your water? I always have lemon juice in mine........
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I put the Black Cherry Mio Energy in Coke Zero sometimes (the restaurant where I get it doesn't have Cherry Zero). I'm still here...usually with a good caffeine buzz.