Pinterest Addict?

Options
Is anyone out there addicted to Pinterest like I am? :blushing: I have crafts on the brain all the time.... crafts, crochet, how I can REUSE a T-SHIRT.... I haven't begun doing the current trend of "toilet paper roll art" but that's not to say my Pinterest boards are jam packed with stuff close to that. Bottle cap crafts, DUCT TAPE LANYARDS :noway: , Hot Chocolate Snowman.... I guess I should be glad that it's keeping me busy, it gives me and my step-daughter something to do together and I'm not EATING from boredom. Don't get me wrong... there's good stuff on there too.... fitness workouts, budget ideas, books to read, etc.

Anyway, just wanted to see if there were any Pinterest fans on here too. :wink:

Replies

• shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    RIGHT HERE!!! SOOOO addicted lol I love to do crafts anyway, but, Pinterest has so many other things that I love! :)
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    You bet! I've cut up my old t-shirts and am making a quilt out of them! I get more recipe ideas and fashion tips than crafts though. I've been working on this t-shirt project for a few months now...and I stay up LATE pinning. It is very addictive.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Addicted
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I confess. I'm hooked on it. :smile:
  • gotcardi
    gotcardi Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a speech therapist and LOVE surfing Pinterest for therapy ideas!!! Such a great idea, that Pinterest!!!! :)
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I cannot understand Pinterest. I think my brain rejects the idea of it.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Guilty as charged! It's so addicting!! BUT....the pictures of all the delicious recipes make my mouth water and the DIY crafts makes me feel like I could put that together...and 9 times out of 10 it never looks like it's supposed to. LOL.
  • prpljellybean
    prpljellybean Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest!! I have found a lot of cool things on there!! I have found most of my new healthy recipes on there! So much to see!! I try not to get on there too much because if I do...nothing else gets done :happy:
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes guilty as charged!!! MY daughter and I are so addicted! I've got two things I'm working on right now. A picture of a snow man on a snow sled. And some wreaths. Last year I made new stocking for the fire place for everyone and a new tree skirt. I can't get enough!
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I cannot understand Pinterest. I think my brain rejects the idea of it.

Me pretty much likes it :) Food for the creative soul
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! I admit to being on it almost nightly and I actually have made some of the crafts and meals i've pinned and been sinpired by some of the clothes...LOVE it!
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    It's my favorite. I've pinned 2200 things! lolol...but I've had it since last summer. I find the best ideas on there...some of them I've done. It's my own personal google. If I'm looking for a recipe now, I search for it on pinterest instead of google, haha.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed. LOVE Pinterest. Kind of a cool story. I was on Pinterest browsing for some wall art and I found an image I love. It was connected to an article, which was connected to the artist's Facebook page. She studied fine art painting her whole life and is now a 21 year old photography student at the Art Institute in Milan. She has a beautiful portfolio and she is going to sell me two of her pieces.

Oh, the power of social media.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm so guilty I even created a "Tried & True" pin board for things I've done whether they worked or failed miserably...lol
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    <--- Pinterest Addict. I love it! I have gotten a ton of recipes from there and have even started the dreaded crafting. It helps me with idle time so it's all good!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Me!!!!!!!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Alright Pinners ~ we should start a photo thread of the projects we've done.... I'll get it started - bring on the recipes, crafts, and whatever else you've done!! :flowerforyou:
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    No, I am not a Pinterest addict.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Yep...I'm there for the food & the funnies, though...not really for the crafty stuff.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Signed up...looked at it....yeah...so a woman thing. LOL