124»

Replies

• Jenny775
    Jenny775 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me...I'm 37. :flowerforyou:
  • Barkerbride
    Options
    Hey Hey Everybody! I am 39! I will be the FAB 40 in Feb! Really would like friends to help me reach my goal of 20lbs by my birthday! My weakness is sweets and COFFEE!!! I'm really looking forward to this journey!
  • ssl444
    ssl444 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    New to this site, so would really like to have some friends for the support network, will be on here most days.
    I'm 36 and want to lose about 2st 8lbs, my weight lost shown says 0lbs, but I have last 13lbs prior to joining this site :)
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose weight sensibly because of Health issues.. Would really love to have some older friends who are struggling too so we can support one another :) I am 49 years old and have suffered a Heart Attack due to Coronary spasms and a genetic predisposition I am 5 foot 4 and weigh 176 looking to lose 30 LBs!

same age...hope not to be the same situation, but surely on my way.
    need to drop 30lbs also.....so hard to realize that "not-so-heavy" older folks can suffer devastating consequences via genetics and a little not-so-good eating.

wishing you well....friend me if you like
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the "and up" range lol. I'm 6 foot and weigh 208 trying to get down under 200. Log on daily and am very active with my friends. Anyone feel free to add.
  • stacy_1971
    stacy_1971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi there...I'm Stacy...Welcome to MFP. I've been here a little over 3 weeks and I find most people to be very nice, supportive, and helpful.

I'm:
    41 years old
    5 foot 3.75 inches
    176-179 pounds

Feel free to add me if you'd like. Take care and best wishes on your weight loss efforts.
  • Lamon_
    Lamon_ Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • kaleohone
    Options
    Aloha. I'm 41. Feel free to add me.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Hi...45 years young...looking to lose the last 40.

Anyone in need of support ~ Add me. Thanks.
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 47.

I joined in January and in that time I have reached my goal. Log your food and exercise and hit your targets and you will be successful.

Feel free to add me but even if you don't good luck on your journey.
  • n3wd4y
    Options
    Hello, I am 37 :)

It is a lot harder to lose pounds now than it was when I was in my 20's; then again I was extremely active and I was obsessively careful about what I eat back then.

But I do believe it is very possible. My inspiration is Dara Torres.... look at her abs O.O
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me.

I'm 35 and have lost over 50lbs since July last year when my 2nd baby was 8 weeks old. She's now 18 months old and my son is 3.5.

I'm 5'6" and now weigh 167lbs and would ideally like to be around 150lbs, although I will be happy once I fit into my old clothes properly (they're UK size 12 so US 8). Some of them fit fine already.
  • LaTyea
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to myfitnesspal and could use some friends too. You could add me if you like. I'm 36 and looking to lose some major weight but could use a partner or two or three...