Who has alone lost all thier weight following mfp

Options
13»

Replies

• raichhype
    raichhype Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have lost most of my weight through MFP. My weight used to flactuate constantly last summer and this summer so I started using this to keep it under control and since then I've lost 18 pounds :)
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    all of mine is using MFP settings
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Bodyfat from >20% to about 12%. Purely counting calories. Strength has gone up, too, but that's probably down to not undereating ie I have been eating at a mild calorie deficit and in no rush to lose weight.
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ive lost lots and gained much!

This site is a great site for me. I have been on countless diets - fads - workouts etc.
    I was introduced to MFP through a friend. I did not jump on the band wagon at first because I thought it would be too much
    work -work meaning too much to do with the computer :)
    As I began to acquire friends I was given great tips. I am now loosing weight, gaining muscle and daily being encouraged by my
    friends. I may never meet any of them - but its like I already have.

I LOVE THIS SITE!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Me. Everything I've lost thus far has been due to MFP and exercise. I never ventured to any other food log websites because this one worked so well for me. I never felt the need to pay for WW either, when this site is free and basically does the same thing. :)
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I've lost all my weight since being on MFP. Lost weight before using another site to count calories, but didn't find the motivation from the people on that site as much as I have here. I'm not positive about the exercise calories and how accurate they are, but I don't typically eat back my calories from exercising unless I had a really busy day and then I'll eat back some. I have a lot in storage. I'm sure I won't starve. :) I've been trying to lift and walk for my exercising, but I am no where near perfect getting exercise each day. Mostly focus on the calorie/day goal.

SW: 330
    CW: 263
    GW: 180
  • kd80538
    kd80538 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP over two years, although my counter says it's just under...had a weekend away and didn't log when I first started. But I've lost each pound (and some of them multiple times!) using MFP! In the last 6-8 months, I've tried some different caloric intakes as I've reached maintenance, and so my weight has fluctuated a bit, and I'm currently up a tad higher than my goal range...but I love MFP, and find it to be one of the most significant tools that I've had in this journey.

SW: 185
    CW: 139
    GW: 125-130
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    <~~~ This girl. I have lost 60 lbs in about a year, and have been maintaining. Mfp works. I've lost body weight, gotten stronger, gone from an 18 to a 6. I'm working now to gain muscle.

INSPIRING!!!