Replies

• Renee2817
    Renee2817 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    A treadmill, and new wardrobe.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    A fancy new ski coat and pants because last year's are ginormous!!!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    A Garmin Fenix
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Probably nothing because I don't have enough money >_< Maybe I'll just try to be a little easier on myself :)
    I did buy 2 new games the other week (Resident Evil 6 and Halo Anniversary), I suppose they could count as an early gift to myself :D
    If I did have the money I'd probably just buy a load more games
  • Torgrills
    Torgrills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Not buying much because I'm saving up to buy myself a piece of land in the mountains, but I plan to get some extra magazines for my pistol and a nice tactical vest for shooting competitions.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I already had it done, a circumferential body lift (10 weeks Post Op) after being left with the extra baggage from losing all the weight... Gotta say once the loan is paid off it will go down as one of the best Christmas gifts to myself ever. (Well maybe 2nd to getting the Atari 2600 when I was 7 LOL). Man that tells my true age... Yikes!! Ha...
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My Christmas gift to myself is a beautiful green lace dress that I spent way too much money on. I'll be wearing it on New Year's Eve.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I Pod touch 5th generation! Downloaded all my rock n roll for the gym!
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    my debit card is tired (and i have memorized the numbers on it) from how many gifts i'm giving myself.

new clothes, new gym bag, necklace, canon dslr (thanks state bonus!), upgraded self products, protein powders.

i am my #1 priority! :drinker:

Congrats on the DSLR! You will LOVE it! which kind are you getting?
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    R & R --not going to do a whole lot but I am going to ENJOY my time off :)
  • Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Winter boots!

The uggs I got as a birthday gift are useless. I might as well be wearing skates the way I keep sliding around on ice/snow while wearing them.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    a perky, shapely *kitten*.

Also crossing my fingers that the dealership accepts the offer I put down on the car I want, and I'm hoping to book a vacation somewhere warm.
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I guess whatever is left over from my Christmas wish list... cold weather running clothes, a couple of books, YakTrax. I suspect most of those will be under the tree though. :)

If I can find a good Boxing Day deal online, maybe boots.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Maybe some new clothes

And a waterproof case for my new iPhone
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Shopping for a new car. I hate car shopping!!!
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Enjoying the holidays :) I seem to be so stressed about diet, about exams, about auditions, it will be nice to just kick back and relax and maybe have a few foodie treats if the calories allow :D
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    A trip to CA the second week of January. Any chance to leave Chicago in January is a gift.
  • sholtz79
    sholtz79 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bought myself a new Kindle and some new gym shoes... would love to take a trip back home to see old friends and just have some ME time (though not sure how the hubby and daughter would feel about that one!) :)
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    The gift of sanity.